Mes compétences :
Social Media Marketing
TBWA/Media Arts Lab
- Global Strategic Planner
2012 - maintenantAdvertising for an an iconic technology brand from London and Los Angeles.
Brand and product strategy: smartphones + tablets + apps + computers + portable media players.
Leading global (USA, EU, Asia) and local briefs for TV, print, OOH, digital.
International consumer research.
BETC Euro RSCG Paris
- Intern Strategic Planner
Pantin2009 - 2009Kraft Foods, SFR, Evian, La Poste, McDonald's.
- Strategic Planner
2009 - 2012• Planned the strategies and wrote the creative briefs for TV, print and digital campaigns on UNILEVER, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, LACTALIS (market-leading dairy products), FLEURY-MICHON (charcuterie and ready-meals) and VOYAGES-SNCF. Responsibilities included qualitative and quantitative research, insight-gathering, campaign evaluation, marketing and brand planning, portfolio management etc.
• Achieved a brand consulting mission for the launch of CARREFOUR in the Moroccan market, including qualitative consumer research, running client workshops and writing the brand platform
• Developed the long-term brand positioning for UNILEVER's Maille and BOUYGUES IMMOBILIER (major French property developer)
• Led client workshops and wrote new brand platform for VOYAGES-SNCF (leading travel website)
• Have had plenty of experience on international accounts, tailoring international strategies and creative work for the French market for both PHILIPS and the Canadian Tourism Commission; plus presenting to PEPSICO about the relationship between French people and their food for DDB Mumbai.
• Worked on the winning MINI BMW and Cinna-Ligne Roset (luxury furniture) pitches
BETC Euro RSCG Paris
- Intern Copywriter
Pantin2008 - 2008Peugeot, Le Parisien & Monoprix.
- Editorial assistant
2006 - 2007Maintenant by Ségolène Royal & Marie-François Colombani, Devenir Mort by Christophe Paviot, Candidat Rebelle by José Bové.
social science , business fundamentals, strategy, economics, law and management, brand strategy, brand communication strategy, digital marketing, media and new media, public opinion, qualitative and quantitative studies, public speaking, rhetoric, writing, visual semiotics