The variety of knowledge and skills in Global Marketing, Business Administration, Management Information System and three years of work experience in the filed of sales&Marketing, provide endless benefits to any organization including:
• support marketing decision making,
• managing the marketing aspects of the business,
• It enables us to share information and work together virtually.
• It helps us as marketers to collaborate with customers on product designs and customer requirements.
• It addresses operational needs through customer management systems that focus on the day-to-day processing of customer transactions from the initial sale through customer service.
• The availability of the customer data and feedback can help the company align their business processes according to the needs of the customers. The effective management of customer data can help the company perform direct marketing and promotional activities.
• Information is considered to be an important asset for any company in the modern competitive world. The consumer buying trends and behaviors can be predicted by the analysis of sales and revenue reports from each operating region of the company.
MIS and Marketing not only indicate how things are going, but also why and where performance is failing to meet the plan.
the American academic "Philip Kotler" has defined the combination of "Information System and marketing" more broadly as "people, equipment, and procedures to gather, sort, analyze, evaluate, and distribute needed, timely, and accurate information to marketing decision makers."
Jobber (2007) defines it as a "system in which marketing data is formally gathered, stored, analysed and distributed to managers in accordance with their informational needs on a regular basis."
Mes compétences :
Business Process Management
Content Management System