I design digital interface, service and IoT with always a same objective: provide the best experience to the final user.
WHAT I DO ?
- User Research - "Understand user needs"
User behavior observation, qualitative interviews, quanti, best practices inspiration, problematics analysis, prioritization, identification of innovation opportunities
> Tools: Personas, Customers journey, Experience map, Prioritization matrix
- Ideas generation - "Imagine solutions"
Creativity workshops facilitation, concept consolidation, selection and validation
> Tools: Ideas sketching, Target experience sketching, Business model canvas, Storytelling
- Screen conception - "Design website, app, software"
Information architecture, macro-zoning, wireframe, prototype, MVP test, specs
> Tools: pencil and paper (a lot at the beginning), Experience workflow, Cart sorting, Sketch, Axure, Balsamic, InVision, MarvelApp, Flinto, Test protocol, Photoshop, Zapier
- Training - "Share & teach"
Sensibilisation and training to UX methodologies and UX tools. Love to share the knowledge and help people getting new skills
HOW I DO ?
# Design Thinking
- Be in a strong empathy with users
- Imagine creative -and sometimes crazy- solutions to their problems
- Match with business goals and market needs to select the best one
- Prototype and iterate until the result match perfectly with user needs
# Lean Startup
- Test as soon as possible
- Improve constantly
« Design is never done »
- Search without knowing what you’ll get at the end
- Accept go back and forward until you find the best solution
# Always visual
- Sketch Ideas and concepts
- Set up a « war room » to be in immersion and have everything closed
It helps a lot to be inspired, efficient and solve complex problem
It facilitates team alignment
WHAT JOB I EXPECT ?
Making things that matter
With people connected to a common goal
And a high level of ambition
Design for good ❤