At the intersection of the Ericsson Garage network & the Sourcing organization, I contribute through collaborative & multidisciplinary projects to develop business ecosystem, to source partners for Vertical market (Energy, Utilities, Automotive, Transport, Public safety) & to facilitate intrapreneurial mindsets and behavior among the Ericsson Innovation community.
E/// Garages are additional sources of innovation that support the Networked Society (50 billion connected devices in 2020) in its transformation through connectivity. Inspired by Lean Startup, the Garages work with short development cycles in close dialog with customers, end users and partners to learn and pivot fast & to make solutions that fulfill actual customer needs. The results are considered opportunities for investment.
- Garage France is an open lab for students, start-ups, customers, partners and staff, at the company’s headquarters in Massy near Paris. It focus on IOT applications for Sport, smart cities, transport, energy...providing to those who come to collaborate, access to a pre-5G platform (LTE evolutions including NB IoT) for developing applications & uses cases. (ready beginning of 2017)
- Garage France also has a branch in Lannion (Brittany), which initially develops Connected Tennis and Connected Building projects with the “move, health & sport” lab at the University of Rennes
- Garage France belongs to a network of 9 Garages worldwide (Sil V, Kista, Gothenburg, Zagreb, Montreal, Ottawa, Budapest, Aachen) and is linked directly to the CINO, responsible for Internal Incubation of new ideas & External investments (minority) in start ups. CINO's 50X program is focusing only on disruptive ideas: 5 times the rate of innovation X 10 times the speed of execution.
If you have an innovative idea of uses case and are looking for a global and resourceful partner, please reach out at E/// Garage France
- Executive Business Mastere: Global Sourcing & Supply Chain - HEC Paris
- DESS de Commerce International (Master 2 - International Trade) - Lille I
- Maitrise de Sociologie - Rennes II
- Maitrise de Commerce International/Asie (Master 1- Europe Asia Inter Business) - EMBA
Pas de formation renseignée