- Account Manager & Head of Architecture West Coast US
2017 - maintenant
- Solutions Architect
2015 - 2017
Dalet develops software for acquiring, cataloging, producing and distributing multimedia assets to Radio, Television, Web and Media companies around the world. www.dalet.com
3 main areas of responsibility:
1. Solution Design / Consulting on ongoing projects
- analyze and document the specific technical requirements to integrate Dalet products into the customer's infrastructure in various contexts involving complex third party integrations
- write project specifications to meet the customer's particular needs
- advise the Project Managers and Project/Support Engineers as per the appropriate Dalet software configuration needed to match the customer's requirements
2. Pre-Sales Engineering
Assist the sales and pre-sales team with the following tasks:
- write responses to RFPs
- help sales staff with technical questions
- provide product demonstrations
- run proofs of concept / pilots at prospective customers
3. Product Management
- write product specifications for next software versions
- liaison with technology partners such as Tableau Software, Amazon Web Services, HP, NetApp, Quantum, Sony, Panasonic, etc.
Environment: Workflow Orchestration, ECM, BPM, SOA, Web Services, Data analysis, AWS, Web Streaming and Video servers, Storage and Archiving systems
- Senior Support Engineer / Technical Account Manager
2013 - 2015
Dalet develops software for acquiring, cataloging, producing and distributing multimedia assets to radio, television web and media companies around the world. www.dalet.com
Managed technical relationships, provided technical support and prevention plans on Dalet critical application suite to successfully improve Dalet customers satisfaction (Microsoft Studios, Time Warner Cable News and Sports stations, NBC news stations, Fox Sports, PAC-12, Comcast, TMZ, HBO, Starz, etc.).
- Manage technical communications with customers during weekly reviews and crises,
- Work closely with Dalet top management, sales, product management and development for escalation, software & tools improvement,
- Participate in Dalet software Virtualization and Cloud strategy, pre-sales and Proof of concepts,
- Troubleshoot and improve customers’ workflow, software, system, database and storage.
Environment: Windows 2008/2012 Servers, clustered SQL 2008/2012 Servers, Web and Video servers, EMC and NetApp SAN / NAS.
- Project Manager / Technical Architect
2010 - 2013
Project Manager and Architect (Dec 2011/Oct 2013)
Client : SNCF, French National Railway Company employing 160,000 people
Budget $500k 100+ man-day
- Designed performant, resilient and secured hosting architectures for critical and high traffic web applications (100,000 sessions/day) in agreement with the customer's SLA.
- Managed the full project lifecycle.
- Oversaw architecture and software deployment, load and full Disaster recovery plan testing.
Windows 2008 / IIS / clustered SQL 2008, RedHat / Apache / MySQL, Brocade and F5 Load balancers
Virtualization Consultant (Oct 2010/Oct 2013)
- Risk assessment and mitigation in a Datacenter migration’s project, the scope included the Citrix and VMware architectures. FIDUCIAL (October 2012).
- Designed and led the implementation of a secured Terminal Server 2003 architecture; Handled the presales and Proof of Concept on Citrix XenApp6, CIRRA MONECAM (November 2011).
- Installed and stabilized XenApp6 templates’ servers with Citrix PVS; documented the procedure to publish businesses’ applications, CANAL+ (October 2011).
- Answered the RFP for a migration project to Citrix XenApp5, GIPS (June 2011).
- Troubleshot Citrix XenApp 5 farm and Access Gateway issues, IMPLEX (October 2010).
System and Network Engineer (Jun 2011/Sept 2011)
Client : Rhodia, Chemistry company employing 15,000 people worldwide
- Designed the deployment plan to migrate VMware VCB to VDR,
- Designed the disaster recovery plan for VMware ESX servers,
- Coordinated remotely the deployment of Windows servers,
- Administered Active Directory, ARCServe Backup, SCOM and SCCM 2007 servers.
Project Manager / System Engineer (Oct 2010/May 2011)
Client : Ville de Lyon, Public administration
- Managed the schedule, the scope and collaborated with business users, application vendors and engineers to deliver eligible business applications through Citrix PS4.5,
- Designed, implemented and documented business applications hosting architecture,
- IT Technical Leader
2006 - 2010
SB2I is an IT services provider for small to medium sized companies, hospitals, public administration, education centers (maximum 10 servers / 100 desktops).
Responsible for functional and technical solutions, project management and 3 system and network administrators.
- Handled presales, design, scope, scheduling, reporting and delivery for the following projects:
- Servers consolidation with VMWare ESX3 or Microsoft Hyper-V,
- Interconnection of remote sites using Citrix XenApp5, Microsoft RDS, IPSEC VPN, etc.
- Full information systems to enhance customers’ workflows and information sharing, using Windows 2003 Servers, Active Directory GPOs and user rights management, File sharing, Exchange 2003/2007, LTO based backup, etc.
- Secured the Information system for education centers to decrease their desktops supporting costs using L2 Switch and VLAN, Firewall, Proxy, Desktop Image management with Windows Deployment Services, Active Directory GPOs and right management, Antivirus, etc.
- Central Antivirus management solutions: Bit Defender, Symantec, TrendMicro,
- Mobile devices management with Windows SBS2003 for iPhone 3 and Windows mobile 6,
- Wi-Fi roaming solution for hospitals using Terminal servers, HP thin clients, PDA,
- Audited Information systems organization and security to provide recommendations,
- Evaluated new products and technologies to offer new services to our customers,
- Managed clients and third party suppliers’ relationships,
- Managed 3 administrators’ schedules and the needs in trainings.
- System and Network Administrator
2003 - 2006
Responsible for 5 GELF adherents companies’ information system (one day a week per company)
- Remote sites interconnection (Cisco routers, Citrix Metaframe XP)
- Installed and administered servers on Windows 2003 Server and SBS 2003 (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TSE, WSUS, Exchange 2003 and Citrix Metaframe XP), network and desktops.