Mes compétences :
- SVP Mobile Services & IoT Europe
Meudon2017 - maintenant
- VP Business Efficiency
Meudon2015 - 2016
Meudon 2011 - 2015
- Business Unit Manager
Meudon2010 - 2010General Manager - Point of Sales Terminals Division, 70M$, 180 people – Paris
Divestiture of the activity
- Restructure Sales, Marketing activities
- Owner of the due diligence process
- Key stakeholder of the contract negotiation team with VeriFone group
- Owner of the French Social Process (CE, CCE)
Process finalized 2 months after the official announcement of the negotiations
- Senior VP
Meudon2008 - 2010Senior Vice President Mobile Communications, China, South Asia, India, 200M$, 200people - Singapore
Back to profitability in the low end segment market
- Restructure Sales, Marketing and R&D activities to cope with the market environment
- Create quarterly negotiations with major suppliers
- Review and renegotiate the Joint Venture status in China
- Create a complete low cost product range to address the low end market
- Managing Director Indian subcontinent
Meudon2005 - 2007Managing Director, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, 50M$ - Delhi
- Manage the Sales, Marketing and local manufacturing activities.
- Integrate successfully Gemplus subsidiary following the merger of Gemplus/Axalto.
- Set up of a new logistics process adapted to Indian customer needs.
- Recover trust with the major Indian Telecom players
Monthly revenue tripled between September 2005 and September 2006
- VP Marketing EMEA
MEUDON2003 - 2005Vice President – Marketing, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), 450M$ - Paris
Assist the EMEA president in growing the business and turning it around in profitability.
- Define and drive the EMEA strategy (Sales force deployment, Price, Promotion)
- Supervise the team responsible for providing excellence in software delivery to final customers.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to support expansion of the card business.
Robust revenue growth (+30% over 3 yrs) associated with a very strong increase of PBT.
- Business Unit Manager
Paris2002 - 2003Business Unit Manager - Public Sector & Transport, 20M$ - Paris
Position the company as a leader in smart cards emerging markets.
- Manage worldwide P&L including Sales, Marketing, R&D, HR and Finance functions.
- Manage and motivate a global, multicultural team.
- Re-establish relationships with major existing customers, as well as closing out contract negotiations with Administrations and system integrators.
Revenue quadrupled following award of major tenders in France, Belgium and India