Mes compétences :
HTML / Jade
CSS / SASS
- IT Consultant
Antony2020 - maintenant
- Software Engineer
Informatique | Quatre Bornes, Maurice2016 - 2019[ASP.NET MVC 5, Umbraco CMS, AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API, Salesforce CRM]
1. I am still doing it, the position can be explained by manipulating ASP.NET MVC 5 (Web API), Umbraco Content Management System and AngularJS technologies.
Work and tasks consist in fullstack development of an Umbraco crowdsourcing web application called Flare Studio.
- New development feature and maintenance task is using the .NET and C# with Umbraco CMS.
- Complete analysis of functional specifications, technical review and proof of concept.
- Fullstack development of features, both on frontend side of the public site, backend side and umbraco CMS backoffice customization.
- Umbraco CMS extension by custom plugins creation to achieve client satisfaction involving AngularJS based Umbraco Belle module for customizing the Backoffice to offer the best user experience.
- Interaction with Salesforce CRM for synchronizing application data from umbraco is one of the major key of the project, allowing client to have dashboard for analysis purpose.
2. Backend developer on a multiple campaign microsite for Mondelez Group, essentially built with ASP.NET MVC 5 with multiple Web API third-parties service call.
- Involved technologies ASP.NET MVC 5 with WebAPI on the backend side.
Link: www.milka.de, www.winbonkersdaysout.com
3. Web development and web operation backend developer of a big, multi-culture P&G project named Growing Families, involving ASP.NET MVC 4 Technology in project front office and ASP.NET Webforms in the hard-coded Back office of the platform.
- Web Developer
Informatique | Antananarivo, Madagascar2015 - 2016[ASP.Net MVC 5, ASP.NET Web API, WPF]
Involved with ASP.NET MVC 5, Web API and Windows Presentation Foundation Projects.
Several works and technologies involved:
1. Main developer of the company automated data digitisation tool.
- A distributed desktop program for automating data query and command in a centralised database used by the company itself and exposed as a service API to be called with different platforms and third parties.
- Windows Presentation Foundation has been used as a technology solution for this project and ASP.NET Web API for RESTful service creation.
2. Part of the team developing a multi-tenant e-commerce platforms using ASP.NET MVC 5 technology as well as Web API.
- The platform is a hard-coded customised back-office including products, brands, producers and users monitoring dashboards.
3. Contribution in development of a showcase website for a dentist company in France in order to increase its visibility and at the same time taking part of advertisement strategy.
- Backend technology solution was Wordpress Content Management System, but my contribution was in front-end side to build the User Interface using bootstrap, CSS preprocessor (SASS), Responsive and adaptive design.
Proximity Bbdo (Boulogne-Billancourt)
- IT Consultant
MSP or Microsoft Student Partners are Microsoft related developer teams all over the World to incite students and teenagers to develop, use and exploit Microsoft technology solutions.
1. Member of the Malagasy team during my studies years as I began to be really passionate about coding and wanted to discover the world of programming.
- Not only involved in native windows phone application development using C# and Extensible Application Markup Language but
- began to grow my interest in web technologies with the help of few Microsoft Developer Evangelist.
As an intern in Orange Madagascar service provider,
1. Exploring multiple topics in networks and telecommunications field area such as :
- Data Center survey,
- Load balancing,
- Traffic engineering,
- Network bandwidth optimisation
- Network architecture modeling.
2. Close study and simulation of:
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching in the backbone core network.
- CISCO Inter-network Operating System manipulation, for traffic monitoring, for load balancing was helpful in a such work.
CNTEMAD (Centre National De TéléEnseignement De MADagascar) (Antananarivo)
Antananarivo2011 - 2014Bachelor's
[Accounting, Economics, Affairs Law and Statistical studies]
Business administration and economics option.
Mainly focused on:
- Business organisation,
- Mathematical methods for statistical assist to facilitate decision taking considering multiple internal and external parameters.
Higher Polytechnics School, University Of Antananarivo (Antananarivo)