Mes compétences :
Prévention des risques
Sauveteur secouriste du travail
- Consultant Santé et Sécurité
2017 - maintenant
- QHSE Coordinator
Helsinki2016 - 2017
- Health & Safety Engineer
2013 - 2015Corporate OHS Department – Implementation of Group OHS policies and programs and support to site/project managers in the implementation of their OHS Management System. Main missions:
Development and implementation of Group OHS Management System:
Participation in the definition and the follow-up of the OHS objectives; Elaboration of training materials and delivery of training sessions; Preparation of the “Safety Focus Days” events dedicated to Health & Safety within the company; Coordination of the OHS working group (regional and local teams); System Administrator of the Group HSE management software; Creation and update of OHS procedures, standards and corporate manual; Carrying out OHS audits on-site; Consolidation and monitoring of OHS Key Performance Indicators and reporting process.
Support to sites and projects in Europe and Africa:
Conducting hazard identifications and risk assessments; Performing incident investigations; OHS compliance monitoring; Conducting training sessions on Group procedures;
Integration of new acquisitions: sites inspections, preparation and implementation of OHS integration plans, contractor management.
Construction and rehabilitation projects: sites inspections, contractor management: OHS integration in specifications and contracts, contractor assessments, review of contractor OHS management systems.
OHS Officer for the Paris office (40 employees): compliance with French regulation (occupational risk assessment, prevention plan implementation and follow-up.
Linde Gas France
- QHSE Intern
2012 - 2012Production and supply of medical, laboratory and industrial gases
Missions for the Acetylene conditioning unit (explosive atmosphere area):
- Development of a training program for the operators and the unit coordinator – hazards identification & mitigation, processes & equipment knowledge, emergency response, ATEX regulation;
- Animation of the training sessions and final assessment of the participants;
- Update of operating modes, safe working procedures & workplace sheets to comply with corporate standards, real practices and new equipment;
- Production of materials for QHSE induction & communication on the site (posters, emergency procedures, orientation program for new comers).
Master’s degree in Engineering – Industrial Risks Management
Quality Manager (1st Semester) & Project Manager (2nd Semester) in a ISO 9001:2008 certified one year project (group of 6 students) for the Museum of Natural History of Rouen
- Assessment & mitigation of chemical hazards due to the former practices of the collections’ conservation;
- R&D for solutions for specimens & air decontaminat