- CEO & Cofounder
2013 - maintenant
Fondée en octobre 2013, Doctolib a pour objectif de révolutionner le quotidien des patients et des médecins en Europe.
En quelques mois, Doctolib est devenue le leader en France de la recherche et prise de rendez-vous médicaux en ligne avec 2 millions de patients chaque mois et 150 salariés.
Vous êtes un patient ? Trouvez un praticien près de chez vous (dentiste, généraliste, pédiatre, gynécologue, ophtalmologue, dermatologue, ORL, kinésithérapeute…) et prenez rendez-vous directement en ligne 24h/24 et 7j/7 en quelques clics sur www.doctolib.fr.
Vous êtes un praticien ? Gagnez 30% de temps dans la gestion de vos RDV, renouvelez votre patientèle selon vos besoins, divisez par 4 le nombre de RDV non honorés et apportez un service nouveau aux patients.
Notre équipe est habitée par l'envie d'améliorer la vie des praticiens et des patients durant chaque étape du parcours de soin.
Nous recrutons des commerciaux, des développeurs et des marketeurs de talent. Si vous aussi vous voulez apporter un service hors du commun aux médecins et aux patients, rejoignez-nous en postulant depuis notre page recrutement : https://www.doctolib.fr/recrutement
- Board member
2011 - maintenant
- Board member
2011 - 2014
- Board member
2011 - maintenant
2010 - 2011
- Cofounder & Board member
2010 - 2014
I was cofounder and board member of Otium Capital.
Otium Capital is a venture capital fund focused on internet and software companies.
Our portfolio included:
- La Fourchette : #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for restaurants in Europe.
- Weekendesk : #1 online thematic and packaged short breaks provider in Western Europe.
- Camping&co : #1 online booking platform of camping slots in France.
- Balinea : #1 online booking platform and management software provider for beauty/wellness institutes in France.
I made a day-to-day management of three companies: daily support CEOs and teams in sales, marketing, customer services, finance and product issues, led monthly reportings and boards, run fundraisings, defined and implemented management packages, recruited directors.
I personally managed LaFourchette (x6 in 3 years), Weekendesk (x2 in 3 years) and Balinea (from 0 to 3M€ in 3 years).
- Analyst, Internet & Technology
2010 - 2010
Sofinnova Partners is a leading european venture capital firm which manages over €1.1bn in assets and has a sister company in Menlo Park (Silicon Valley).
Since 1972, it has financed over 460 companies worldwide and has a strong track record in bringing startups to IPO/M&A such as VistaPrint, Sensitive Object, Parrot, Myriad and Email Vision. It realized some significant recent exits over €500m.
I worked as an analyst for the Internet and Technology investment team.
- Sought new venture investment opportunities and executed full due diligences.
- Participated in investment executions and exit deals such as Streamezzo (sold to Amdocs in April 2010 for $35m) and Sprice (sold to Travelport in May 2010).
- Supported Partners in the day-to-day management of companies in portfolio such as Twenga, Taptu, Open ERP, BlueKiwi and Upek.
Corporate Value Associates
2009 - 2009
CVA is a global strategy boutique working for leading multinational companies in a broad range of industries such as mining, utilities, financials services and telecommunications. It has 300 consultants based out of 16 offices worldwide.
As a consultant, I worked for one of the global leading iron ore mining firms in Mauritania to define new purchasing and investment strategies. Bottom line impact of €5 million over a scope of €58 million (success fees based assignment).
- Selected contract to renegotiate.
- Defined target price and negotiations tactics.
- Physically executed negotiations with suppliers in Europe, Africa, China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil and Chile.
In France, I took part in other missions for M&A and strategic moves in the Internet and Telecommunications industries.
Chan Phuong Engineering (Vietnam) - Panasia Engineering (Hong Kong)
- Interim CFO
2008 - 2008
Chan Phuong Engineering and Panasia Engineering are two private engineering and management consulting companies based in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) and Hong Kong.
I prepared and led all stages of the fundraising deal and M&A process.
- Run 2 financial statement audits.
- Conducted internal strategic studies.
- Implemented reporting tools / processes.
- Prepared a business plan and assessed some investment opportunities.
- Prepared the Information Memorandum.
- Prepared the data room process and the first legal documents.
- Sought and evaluated potential purchasers.
HEC Junior Conseil
- Vice President
JOUY EN JOSAS
2006 - 2008
HEC Junior Conseil is the junior management consulting company of HEC Paris. It realises 130 missions each year for a €700k in revenues.
I sold and led 16 missions (€170k) including strategic analyses, market studies, business plans and restructuring projects.
I worked for global management consulting companies (Oliver Wyman...), private equity firms (Apax Partners...), CAC 40 companies and Internet and Software startups.
Rick Macci Tennis Academy
- Technical Director Assistant
2005 - 2005
Rick Macci Tennis Academy is an international sport academy based in Boca Raton, Florida.
I helped the two founders to set up the academy.