- Head of Software at Connected Objects & Partnerships
2014 - maintenant
- Android, Security and Partnerships at Orange Group Devices
2009 - 2014
Drive innovations on Android platform for Orange devices (Group level).
Manage Android expertise team and some agile developments of preloaded applications (Scrum). Support and advise Orange teams on any topics related to Android platform and its ecosystem, especially for delivery of new devices. Push requirements to OEM in order to customise devices to fit with Orange strategy.
In relation with all Orange countries (France, UK, Spain, Poland, ...) for technical support, all Android ODM & OEM as technical interface, Orange R&D (France, UK, China) for developments, and all the Android ecosystem, incl. Google and suppliers.
Security stream for devices
Follow up any security issues linked to devices and investigate the impacts to push solution.
Technical Manager for Mobile Security application with the partner Lookout
Responsible of the Partner integration process (preload several key partner applications on Orange devices) as Google, Deezer, Dailymotion, Lookout and others.
During 3 years, I manage the developments of mobile applications, preloaded on Orange devices, with a team in Beijing, China, using Scrum process.
TEN by ORANGE
- Services & Devices Manager
2006 - 2009
TEN was a french mobile carrier (MVNO), launched in France in 2006 and its activities stop in 2010 with integration into Orange offers.
First employee, I was in charge to build the value-added services on mobile devices with the associated web services. I also manage directly the device customisation. My knowledges in carrier processes help a lot to launch the MVNO.
As Services & Devices Technical Manager, I design mobile services:
• Manage mobile services and applications: project management, feasibility study, contract & supplier management, budget, risks, TTM, quality.
• Device manager : roadmap, technical expertise (GSM, billing, software, OS), device delivery, application preloads, and customisation with OEMs (HTC, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Asus, etc.), launch and after sales follow-up.
• Network manager with Orange for the MVNO deal: voice, SMS/MMS, WAP/Internet, voicemail, GPRS/EDGE/3G, billing (CRA), etc.
• Manage a team of 2 people (development, service integration and technical support for customer care)
- Mobile Multimedia Project Manager
2000 - 2006
Bouygues Telecom is the third carrier on the french market.
I had 2 main jobs. The latest is architect in the Engineering team to bring solutions for Mobile Multimedia services (i-mode™ and WAP) and web services (platform)
• Transversal coordination of all expert and marketing groups for technical studies (before project and during project) as global architect for all medias
• Technical expert on the internal i-mode™ platform, WAP Gateway and MMS-C (Provisioning, BIlling, Portal, Customer Knowledge and Interfaces with i-mode™ and WAP content providers since the launch of i-mode™ in 2002 in France by Bouygues Telecom)
• Project manager, for platform evolutions with suppliers (NEC in Japan, COMVERSE, ATOS...)
My first job was project manager on the first web site of Bouygues Telecom on mobile centric services based on WAP, SMS, vocal and web
• Analyze of customer requirements on any WAP, SMS or WEB services ; feasibility study, costs and planning;
• Project lead and design of services.