Mes compétences :
- Ingénieur Sûreté/Incendie
2013 - maintenant
- Ingénieur Sûreté Incendie
Blagnac 2012 - 2012En charge des études de simulation incendie sous FDS pour le compte de la sûreté nucléaire.
Exportation des données de sortie pour les codes de calcul thermique (THERMICA).
Fontenay-aux-Roses2009 - 2011
- Test manager
Fontenay-aux-Roses2009 - 2011The Fire Experimentation Laboratory (LEF), of the Institute of Radioprotection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN) at the CEN of Cadarache (13, France), performs fire tests in a national and international level. The main objective
of its mission is the study of the fire risk in nuclear facilities.
Assistance, consultant and realization of contractual services of fire tests (12 months).
• Study and monitoring of experimental fire tests contracts for clients such as eRDF, DGA, ITER, and EUROCOPTER.
• Feasibility and safety analysis of the fire test.
• Assisting in the preparation of planning and cost management.
• Analysis of the test fire in a submarine on behalf of the DGA (Direction Generale de L’Armement).
Test manager within the PRISME project of the OECD (7 months).
• Direction of the PVC power cable fire tests campaign (Heat Release Rate up to 1 MW)
• Management of the technical team (7 technicians) for the set up of the experimental device and its instrumentation during the preparatory phase.
• Definition of the functional and technical specifications of the tests.
• Editing of the analysis and test report of the campaign realized (in English for the international partners).
Final internship (5 months)
From April to August 2009: Development of an exploitation and modeling (Monte-Carlo algorithm) tool for the analysis of nuclear waste barrels fires (for the direction of safety expertise of the IRSN).