- Directeur Stratégie – Organisation, Qualité et Service Client, Senior Consultant
2017 - maintenant
Senior Consultant | Strategy – Organization, Quality and Customer Service
-Strong people management experience
-Excellent communication and influencing skills
-Customer Experience (CX) Excellence
STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
• Assist companies in communicating and implementing their Strategy internally and externally
• Design and implement Market/Sales strategies, New distribution channels, Consumer segments
• Support Senior Managers in managing strategic changes
• Establish key strategic priorities and translating them into comprehensive Strategic Plan
• Identify cost, new growth and development opportunities
• Drive decision-making that create Medium and Long-term improvement
• Ensuring Strategic Planning major projects reflect Organizational strategic priorities
• Provide consultative services to manage and optimize companies business processes performance
• Assist with reengineering methodologies, analysis, evaluation and assessment leading to make actionable recommendations to design and implement Process improvement and modernization
• Structure work plans and synthesize information across a variety of sources to deliver business impact on high priority issues in a timely manner
• Drive Continuous Improvement, Identify Processes optimization opportunities, Update Business processes mapping, Build Operational performance
• Drive best practices studies/benchmark for transformations and processes management
• Establish performance measures, metrics
• Support Change management and anticipate impact on Processes, HRs and Technologies
• Review Job descriptions and Organizational structure
• Initiate organizations to Digital transformation. Introduce new digital products/services. Improve Customer Experience Offline/Online (SocialNetworks, MobileApp, eMail, WebSite, CS)
QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE:
• Quality systems, Audit, HSE
• CX vs Revenues
• MarCom, PR, Sales
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Country Sales Manager | FCA Mopar | Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Abarth
2017 - maintenant
Reporting to: Managing Director, FCA Business Center Morocco (Mopar) - EMEA Regional Office
Head of – Commercial Services and Parts Operations – My main responsibilities are to manage the National Mopar Sales and Field Operations to ensure the departments' efficient and profitable operation.
Reporting directly to me: 7 CS Area Managers (RTZ) leading Multiple-Sites across 16 dealers, all FCA brands included: Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth, Chrysler and Fiat Professional.
- Directeur Qualité et Relation Client
2014 - maintenant
Reporting to : Managing Director .
Addoha Group is a leader in the Morocco Financial Market, generating a secured sales turnover of $2 billions dollars (16 billions moroccan dirhams). The Group is certified QMS/ IRCA- ISO 9001 v2008.
Head of – Quality and Customer Relationship – working as country quality director for products/services for all regions (all sales included), delivering exceptional customer experience to achieve the business development strategy.
• Ensure products/services processes are aligned by ensuring elements of the standard have been implemented and documented as well.
• Build local understanding of Customer Relationship Management CRM allowing structural modifications in competencies and behaviors.
• Lead and drive after sales (all regions) to execute efficiently the Customer service strategies, Customer experience and Customer care activities.
• Define operationnel procedures, Regular quality reportings, Internal audits management, Products quality controls, Customer complaints follow-up, QA programs
• Ensure excellent execution of service to customers through an internal call-center (Hermes.net) with over 40 advisors trained on processing and following customer complaints, answering to customer expectations.
• National claims management head through an efficient and effective communication strategy, Regular use of Mystery shopper findings, Customer qualification campaigns, digital CRM, Consumer insights, Product strategy, Customer digital marketing plans, Shopper opportunities, Customer satisfaction CSI follow-up to improve the quality of services/products..
• Managing resources, making adjustments to deliver business plans and drive services/products targets, thus make budget adjustments in response to market events and competitor movements, measuring the efficiency through KPIs..
• Customer database qualification (35.000 units sold/year).
• Voice of the customer within the internal management to secure a truly client vision/strategy.
Jaguar Land Rover Groupe Smeia
- Chef de Département Après Vente National, Membre du Comité de Direction
2010 - 2014
Reporting to : Director-General.
National Aftersales Senior Manager, Member of the Board.
Head of – Multi Site Aftersales Operations – for Parts and Service, to maximize Return On Investment and deliver outstanding "Customer First" Behaviours. Cities of responsibilities (all dealers): Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakesh, Agadir and Tangier.
Head of – Customer Service Operations – My role involves the management and expansion of the Wholesale business throughout Morocco (5 dealers) to increase Network Capability and enhance Customer Experience, identifying all Aftersales issues that would influence Business Development strategy.
Reporting directly to me : Dealers Aftersales Managers, Parts Sales, Dealers Technical Support DTS, Warranty and Extended Warranty, Parts Supply & Logistics, Training, pre-Delivery inspection pDI, Customer Relationship Center CRC, Roadside Assistance RSA.
• Customer Service Excellence Programme: Dealer Service Experience DSE, Overall Service Satisfaction Score, RFT Score, Retention, SCP Deployment, ASAP Score, Mystery Shop Results, P&A Sales, Capacity Planning, Learner Journey (Excellence admin.).
• Key Enablers: Service Core Process SCP, Service Packages, Parts PDC, Service Capacity, SV CRM, Accessory Sales Acceleration Program ASAP, Heritage Parts Pricing, Customer Satisfaction CSI vs CRM-ME, Customer Loyalty Program CLP vs Net Promoter Score NPS, Non Service Related NSR.
• Revenue Generation: Electronic Vehicle Health Check eVHC, Predictive Marketing, Superservice Menus SSM, Customer Paid Revenue CPR, Approved Vehicle Program (Used Car), Aluminium Bodyshop.
• 5 Yr Business Plans (MENA Customer Service Promise): Labor sales, Customer Paid Part CPP, Order Call P&A, Retention, Efficiency, Productivity, P&A Sales, Parts gross profit, Parts RRP, Accessories SPNV, SPUIO CPP.
• Performance Measurement: Variable Dealer Margin VDM, Dealer Standards Processes Programme DSPP, Dealer Standard Assessment Tool DSAT, I-Ramsys, Corporate Identity CI.
• Appointed President of the Health & Safety Committee CHS: Occupational health and safety law, HSE audits, Principles of accident causation, Hazard recognition, Job safety analysis, Workshops hygiene, Methods of raising safety awareness, Inspections, Accident investigation, Effective oral communication...
Groupe Renault Maroc
- After Sales Manager Renault and Dacia
2009 - 2010
Reporting to: Renault Commerce Branches General Manager .
Managing the biggest Renault workshop in the world (10.000 m2) with over 120 entry per day and 88 technicians for both brands Renault and Dacia.
• Development and follow up of the after sales advertising, CRM, Verbatim and digital strategy with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Leading edge Retail customer experience, taking the business back to basics on customer care. Customer Retention process, strategy and follow-up.
• Full control of DMS (DCS.Net, SIRVA). Systems and tools (Dialogys, Renault.Net, ACTIS).
• Parts lost sales reports, Project development of PER4 (Renault Excellence Plan) after sales process: the 10 mandatories for after sales as dealer standards.
• OTS system management for recall campaigns, PGCS and warranty process management for the brand, QSA (% TAFS, % returns rate and items related) and PLV.
• Developed training plans ARES for Cotech using Infotheque, diagnostic methods and tools, electrical schematics, under The Renault Technocentre guidance at Guyancourt in Paris.
• Assistance request (FIC Assistance), OLV (vehicle launch operation) to eliminate the non-conformities related to technical documentation, PVI delivery delay and Quick service implementation with daily Productivity, Efficiency and Utilization follow up.
• Introduce KPI awareness to support targeting, budgeting and profitability of the business.
• ECM audit (Mistery Customer) for after sales operations.
• Review expenses and streamline operations without reducing customer support or service.
• Workshops design and layout, equipment sourcing and tenders, Automation of Oil dispensers, workshop parts delivery systems.
• Restructure procedures within New Vehicle PDI.
• Build a Key Account customer support network, to maximize the spend capacity of key account customers into the group. Reduced expenses and profitability increase in all areas within my AOR.
Groupe Auto Hall
- Chef de Service Après Vente
2006 - 2009
Reporting to: Deputy GM .
Brand Aftersales Manager,
President of the Health and Safety Committee CHS,
Group Quality Process Pilot Parts and Service,
• Lead Workshops (Electrical, mechanical and bodyshop) and Technical Assistance Warranty management.
• Parts and Accessory sales head, Stock Inventory Management process, Obsolescence and Excess stock control and disposal.
• DMS application integration WINCAR.
• Using recognized KPI's to monitor and improve business profitability, productive efficiency.
• SPIRIT program implantation, follow up for service and parts promotions.
• Service Incoming Units, Annual Service Demand, Outlets, Labour Sales, Genuine Parts Retail Sales and Key Parts Sales Report.
• Managing Customer Care, record, analyze and action on all customer issue and concerns: Repeat Repairs, CR (Customer Revenue), Labor, Recovery Rate follow up...
• Develop new customer care processes to increase CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) scores and customer service levels.
• Conduct market surveys on price competitiveness in the local market; develop the business, making price attractive options to our Retail, Fleet and Insurance customers.
• Understand the financials involved an all after sales along with HR legislation and requirements. Introducing process and procedures to enhance current business situations.
• Restructure, streamline and provide Regional Office with datas for each area of after sales, monitoring ...
• QALITEL system (parts & services) for quality reporting related to the ISO 9001 v2008.
• Group quality process pilot for Parts and Services summarizing the group quality KPIs, action plans and improving journals.
• Design, develop and introduce efficient and effective Workshop, Bodyshop process and procedures, increasing repair workflow, reducing customer wait times.
• Member of the team that prepared obtaining the CGEM label as well as the categorization in customs lists (classifies) for Auto Hall SA.
• Appointed President of the Health and Safety committee CHS by the Auto Hall 's CEO: Occupational health and safety law, HSE audits, Principles of accident causation, Hazard recognition, Job safety analysis, Workshops hygiene, Methods of raising safety awareness, Inspections, Accident investigation, Effective oral communication...
- Senior Engineer - Manufacturing Product Engineering Test Manager
2004 - 2006
Reporting to: Manufacturing Operations Director.
Handling higher responsibilities on both technical & management path in production area (Power Operations): Manufacturing Test Product Engineering (Production/Maintenance/Testing/Technical/Packaging/Quality Assurance).
• Participation to several product trainings in France and Italy.
• Production area maintenance planning for equipments using standard KPI's: NEE, OEE…
• Higher experience using the main Control documents: Factory Work, ADCS, EDOCS.
• Production Tools: Helpdesk, SAP, SPC, OCAP, the 7 tools, Why Why Analysis, OPL.
• Working on automotive product providing markets with devices they need to build any automotive application, from powertrain and safety systems to car body.
• Ensure products meet the specific and rigorous quality requirements of the automotive market, a continuous quality improvement gained through close collaboration with leading automotive suppliers and car makers.
• Analog and digital products manufacturing and test engineering, system kit solutions, for the automotive market (Car entertainment, digital broadcasting, standard functions, specific functions, MCU for automotive).
• Member of the ISO TS/16949 (dedicated certification for Automotive Market) Quality Management System process certification team for the Morocco plant BSK_BE under CBE Central back-end guidance and top page keys.
• Appointed ESD Champion by the STMicroelectronics Morocco's CEO for the Electro Static Discharge (ESD) Program Management.
- Central Technical Engineering and Test Network Engineer
2002 - 2004
Reporting to: Central Technical Director.
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the microelectronics solutions with a Corporate head office based in Geneva, Switzerland.
ST is certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO/TS 16949 with successful regular reconduction of these certifications for BSK_BE Manufacturing plant.
• I joined this wonderful company in 2002 (Multinational environment) and started first working on several technical issues for Central Engineering inside the Micromodules SmartCards Operations, such as Yield improvements, Test network management, Process engineering improvement teams, Cost reduction & modernization programs, Maintenance, Quality tools & methods deployed.
• Startup of new lines transfered from Singapore into Casablanca plant: I have been a member of the Central Engineering team that had been in charge of some manufacturing lines transfer from Singapore to Morocco, and start-up qualification for test engineering indeed (production start-up for new lines qual.).
• Participatiin to regular internal/External audits related to quality management systems QMS ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 dedicated certification for automotive market, HSE systems...and regular quality assurance indeed.
• Chorus and Latch Cascade training for Total Quality Management (TQM), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and 5S implementation strategy inside the manufacturing area.
• Coordination with external suppliers & partners such as ST's central back-end and European divisions in France, Italy, Malta,...for all issues related to the products.
• Partnership with universities & high schools : I have organized several Electronic Training courses for all the STMicroelectronics technicians at the prestigious AL AKHAWAYN university to increase their technical level and enhance their management skills.