- Quality Automotive Standards and Core tools Expert,VDA 6.3 External auditor
2014 - maintenant
* Automotive core tools trainer:
* VDA 6.3 External auditor , VDA 6,3 Trainer
• Quality management and audit / Tools and Methods of Quality Management
• Support / assistance in the establishment of the system of quality management / environment / safety / social responsibility and EICC.
• IATF 16949 Vs 2009 (support and training) standards.
• NF 9100 Aerospace Standard (support and training).
• ISO45000 (support and training) standards.
• ISO14001 standard (support and training)
• Quality Systems and environment and safety management system.
• Atomotive core tools APQP / PPAP /FMEA / MSP / Gage R & R / 8 Disciplines ...
• Organization and management of production
• Development and deployment of key processes required by the QMS.
• Support organization audits external customers, I can be amended to do the audit of your supplier :you can subcontract your audit activity .
• Documentation and Quality rules definition in the company, awareness and training.
• Risk analysis and impact of poor quality for the production and image of the business.
• Dash board establishment and analysis of KPI
• Results and continuous improvement Analysis,.
•Respect for others
•Motivation and WG Animation
•Stress management• Performance and value added Analysis /CONQ definition,Value streem Mapping
- Deputy quality Director
2012 - 2014
• Establish and maintain a management system with effective and efficient quality in accordance to international standards (ISO9001, QS9000, ISO / TS16949, OSHAS18000 / ISO14000) and company procedures
• Ensure the robustness and quality of product and process from Qualification to mass production,
• Plan, prepare & coordinate audits of supplier and Customers audit.
• Supporting suppliers in quality improvement programs ( KPI/ ISA/ZD)
• Coordinate the qualifications of the new materials, r new product or process in collaboration with all the Departments ( Technical, Planning,Purchasing, Facilities, HR, Procurement , suppliers and Divisions / Groups,
• Action planning deployment strategy / policy of the site, and monitoring process, via the deployment of high-level objectives.
• Identify the pillars in the goal of achieving manufacturing excellence through people's motivation, their training, their commitment, accountability, and flexibility
• identify important areas that need drastic improvement through the implementation of effective and productive teams with motivated leaders and responsible players
- Quality management system & customer audit & Plant Manufacuring excellence champion
2002 - 2011
• Define processes, procedures and actions needed to optimize working methods and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of Quality activities and results:
• Managing certification and re-certification Projects according to the standards QS9000, ISO9001, ISO / TS16949 ... and coordinate Third Party audits with external organizations.
• Plan and conduct internal Quality Management by system audit adopting ISO / TS16949 standards , automotives core tools and s the standard and corporate procedures as wel.
• Plan, prepare and coordinate Customers audits / visits: (pre-audits, logistics, organization, collecting customer feedback, appropriate action plans and follow-up to a 100% achievement).
• Improve The performance by managing process audits, (analyzing the results, taking into account new vulnerabilities) in the objective to strengthen the quality management system , setting priorities fimprovement with all the actors overall plant.
• Manage the documentation control activities of site (management of all documentation, insurance writing rules, approval, notification ...) and upgrading the tool through the Web.
• Promoting Benchmarking and Cross-fertilization through the administration of central library, participation in the online community, audits ...
• Audit suppliers and monitoring of action plans suppliers
• Monitoring supplier complaints.
• Training of Engineers, Technicians and Inspectors on various modules: Latch, Chorus, ISO / TS, ISO19011, 7Tools, Audit ..
Direct contact with: our clients (companies of international stature such as "Lear, HP, Temic, Keihin, DaimlerChrysler, Thomson Multimedia, Jaguar, Mitsubishi, Bosch, Denso, Siemens VDO, PSA, BMW,Continental, temic ....): Visits, audits , correspondence, monitoring action plans ...
- Manufacturing and process engineering manager
1992 - 2002
• Analysis and synthesis of the overall results (Production plan achievements - performance - quality -service ..) to define long ,short,medium term appropriate action plans .
• Ensure that the production tools/means are properly maintained and working areas are in perfect condition.
• Manage, lead manufacturing peoples in the objectives( Machine uptime optimization, meet production schedules and priorities.
• Qualification of new processes, new equipment and new products.
• Transfer of a production line from Singapore and Malaysia to Morocco; qualification, pre-production, production, followed technical indicators, yield, quality indicators, unit cost, training of technicians and operators, ramp-up of production volumes, Benchmarking ...
• Using statistical tools s problem solving: Analysis of failure mode / design of experiment / statistical tools / statistical process control / Pareto ... ..
• Ensure permanently a good houskeeping, daily production records ,.
• Promoting Benchmarking and Cross-fertilization through the administration of internal library.
• Train Engineers, Technicians and Inspectors on various modules: Latch, Chorus, ISO / TS 7Tools, Audit, ...
• Qualification of new suppliers and monitoring of quality problems: control at the supplier in order to have the minimum stock in house (STL: Ship To Line).
• Assessment and monitoring of supplier quality suppliers.
• insure Strong growth + technological change inducing technical complexity.
• facing a Strong market competitiveness.
- Process engineering engineer
1989 - 1992
• Develop a program / action plan to improve the industrial and technical indicators, yield, quality and cost.
• Transfer and follow up of production line "surface wave devices from (France, Antibes) to Morocco( from exploration, evaluation, training of operators and technicians, qualification, to mass production.
• Specialized training in the field of semiconductor
• Customers ( (Magniti / Marelli / Fiat / WW / Delco / Seagate / Matra Haris / Motorola / BO ....
- HP Computer and hardzware maintenance engineer
1988 - 1989
• Development and installation of new software.
• Structuration of monitoring tools, internal audits
• Functional analysis of the monitoring rules of access structure SI
• Optimizing data quality
• Design, Methodologies, logistics, feasibility and systems
• IT Security Policy in the business, analysis and testing procedures put in place,disaster, prevention, user awareness
• Key Accounts, technical sales management, marketing