Agarik, groupe Bull
- Hosting and Delivery Manager
2015 - maintenant
- Manage operational environments, suppliers and logistics relationships, service delivery activities in cooperation with contractors and third-party providers.
- Lead datacenter operations to deliver the essential infrastructure to Criteo’s goals in a fast-moving environment.
- Ensure availability, security, and reliability of systems and networks in the production datacenters.
Ability to work across R&D teams to collaborate on projects implementation.
Provide performance, ETA and financial KPI to management
- Ingénieur Réseau
2013 - 2015
• Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Administering Backbone WAN (16 Datacenters and POP)
• Traffic Engineering
• Peering management
• Configuring and installing various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN)
• Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Ingénieur Réseau et Télécom
2010 - 2013
• Exploitation of the WAN backbone
• Incident management
• Router configuration
• Ensure the deployment of new clients: client connection on the backbone, ADSL, SDSL, VPLS, Ethernet VPN
• VPN creation
• Equipment upgrade: switch and router
• Writing of technical documents: operating file, incident report, operating mode
- Stagiaire Avant-Vente
2009 - 2009
- Responsible for the analysis of customer needs
- Elaboration of specifications, the architecture and design of complex networks and the expertise of Infrastructures
- Market analysis and assistance in the detection of projects
2007 - 2009
This is the association-company of EPITA and EPITECH, the goal is to offer students the first experience in business. It is, therefore, necessary to take the needs of the companies and then select the students from the two schools.