Mes compétences :
Traitement du Signal
Ecole des Mines ParisTech
- Research Engineer
Paris Cedex 062014 - maintenantPhD in computer vision and pattern recognition. Advisors: Fernand Meyer and Santiago Velasco-Forero.
- Creating new algorithms for unsupervised/supervised hierarchical segmentation, video object segmentation, semantic segmentation ; comparing their results with other state-of-the-art approaches.
- Implementing a graph-based hierarchical segmentation module in Smil (mathematical morphology python library).
- Communicating results in international conferences and journals.
Technologies and tools: C++, Python, Matlab, Linux, machine learning (CNN - deep learning, SVM), computer vision (keras-Theano/TensorFlow, scikit-learn, scipy, numpy, OpenCV, Smil), mathematical morphology, graph-based approaches.
Amadeus IT Group
- Software Engineer
Sophia Antipolis2014 - 2014- Working on the pricing part of the tickets search engine of the company.
- Coding of scripts for data handling.
Technologies and tools: C, Perl, Windows.
- Computer Vision Trainee
Gif-sur-Yvette 2013 - 2013Topic: "Objects recognition and localization in images". Grade obtained: Very Good.
- Creating and implementing an original algorithm to recognize and localize objects in images.
- Comparing its results with state-of-the-arts approaches on public databases.
Technologies and tools: C++, Linux, computer vision (OpenCV), machine learning, image/signal processing.
Projet Nanosatellite (CNES ; LAM)
- System Engineer of one payload carried by the nanosatellite
2012 - 2013Work on the technical feasibility of a quantum physics experiment on a nanosatellite (10x10x10 cm), within the context of a regional scale student project.
I coordinated the technical work of my team, which required a good team spirit, an ability to synthesize and pragmatism.
Cercle des Economistes
- Junior Speaker
2012 - 2012Participating as a junior speaker to the "Rencontres Economiques d’Aix-en-Provence".
- Topic: Challenges of Information Sharing and Collaborative Work in Businesses and Enterprises.
- Communication, ability to work within a transversal working group, and oral presentation skills.
- Econometrics Trainee
Paris2012 - 2012Topic: "Heterogeneity in the Euro Effect on Markups: Evidence from French Manufacturing Firms". Grade obtained: Very Good.
- Developing an econometrics model.
- Writing and publishing results in a conference paper.
Technologies and tools: statistics, Stata, LateX.
Optics, Photonics, Signal and Image, specialty Signal and Image.
Signal Processing, Statistical Image Processing, Markov Models for Signal and Image, Wavelets and Multi-Resolution Analysis, Deconvolution Methods, Instrumental Images Retrieval, Medical Imagery
3rd year courses : Information Science and Technology & Management and Entrepreneurship
Last Year GPA: 3.77/4
Statistical Modeling for Complex Systems, Statistics and Probabilities,
Statistical Signal Processing, Image Processing, Computer Programming,
Finance and Strategy, Project Management, Corporate Strategy, Marketing, Business Plan, Business Valuati