In March 2011, I was on a mission at Bayer AG for the preparation of the Thesis study. The mission was to improve the performance indicator OAE (Operating asset effectiveness) and the approach:
- Study and diagnosis of the production chain ASPRO.
- Analysis of the existing.
- Introduction of FMEA machine.
- Synthesis and record earnings.
After obtaining the diploma of industrial engineer, production systems option in the National School of Mineral Industry. I was in a self-training process for 8 months. Then I got my first professional job at Bayer AG as an engineer qualification in April 2012. I was led to do:
- Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification in production lines.
- Edition of protocols and reports of qualification and requalification of machines in production lines (IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Verification and calibration of equipments and factory's measurement tools.
A year later, I got an offer from Steripharma for a production engineer and continuous improvement post and it is the job in which I work at the moment. My tasks are:
- Establish and monitor performance indicator TRS.
- Improve production rate and product quality.
- Increasing the performance of equipment.
- Manage a team of 65 people.
- Plan preventive maintenance.
Mes compétences :
Bonnes Pratiques de Fabrication