2014 - maintenantresponsible of the operationnal expansion within COS
* management of a 4 people team (controller, merchandiser, visual, HR) ;
* coordinating world wide new stores openings with all departments (interior, PR marketing, logistics ;
* supervising the process of new stores planning from layout (with architectcs) until the opening. ;
* Follow up after opening (architects, turn over, costs)
- Area manager
2014 - 2014* cover of France/Belgium area manager's position: 17 stores
- Shop manager
2011 - 2014global responsible of the flagship COS (50 people, turn over > 11 000 KE)
- Assistant shop manager
Paris2009 - 2010(Rue Tronchet, Paris 9)
Co-responsible with the shop manager of the full running both human and commercial of the shop.
Cover of the shop manager (holidays, ...)
Train and develop the managers (Business, HR, Merchandising, planification)
In parallel : trainer of textile/fabrics/product for 1st sales assistants for FRANCE.
* Daily Sales animation: responsible of all the building (4 levels, 50 people), organisation and follow up
of the routines of the day, zoning of people, business, replenishment, coaching of sales assistants.
* HR: recruitment (interviews, contracts), training and development of the team. ;
* Operations : plannings (50 people, payment administration, audits of processes, loss prevention. ;
* Merchandising : organisation, implementation and follow up of the collections.
- 1st sales assistant
Paris2008 - 2008(Rue Tronchet, Paris) / Responsible of women's floors
- Floor manager : follow replenishment, teams (20 sales assistant), merchandising.
- Sales Animation of all the building (4 levels, 50 people). ;
- trainer of the sales assistants : sales techniques, evolution, management. ;
- Sales advisor : floor presence as a sales force.