Thesis: Institut de Génétique et de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire (IGBMC). Lab head : Dr. B. WASYLYK :
2002-2006 : Thesis subject : «The regulation of the transcription factor Net in hypoxia.»
RNA interference, microarray data analysis, Chromatin immunoprecipitation, mice handling, establishment of primary cultures (MEFs), migration assays, PCR, RT-PCR, RT-Q-PCR, molecular cloning, mutagenesis, luciferase/CAT assays, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, cell culture, stable/transient transfections, immunocytochemistry, FACS analysis, fluorescent microscopy.
“Moniteur” of the Louis Pasteur University (2002-2005) : teacher of invertebrates biology in second year students.
Supervisor of trainees’ students (undergraduate, master)
Scientific communication for the general public: participation in scientific exhibition about cancer, science promotion events…
Inter- and intra- laboratory communication: participations to department seminar and institute seminar (oral communications in English)
Languages : French (native language), English (written, spoken and read fluently), German (written, spoken and read fluently)
Informatics (MS Office, EndNote, Photoshop, Illustrator, biological sequences analysis)
SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATIONS :
October 2005 :
Journée Jeunes Chercheurs ARC ; Hopital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France ; Hypoxia-specific regulation of the transcription factor Net ; Poster presentation.
Prize “Alexandre Joel” (2300 €) for the best presentation.
March 2005 :
RNA interference technical training for research engineers and technicians ; ESBS, Illkirch, France ; Use of RNAi to study Net transcription factor : Validation of target genes ; Buchwalter G. and Gross C. Oral communication.
(1) GrossC, Dubois-Pot H, Wasylyk B. The ternary complex factor Net/Elk3 participates in the transcriptional response to hypoxia and regulates HIF-1a. Oncogene (2007).
(2) Gross C, Buchwalter G, Dubois-Pot H, Cler E, Zheng H, Wasylyk B. The ternary complex factorNet : a novel actor in the hypoxic response. Mol Cell Biol (2007).
(3) Buchwalter G*, Gross C*, Wasylyk B. (2005) Net is implicated in cell migration through Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 regulation. Mol Cell Biol. 25(24): 10853-62
* These authors contributed equally to the work
(4) Nakade K, Zheng H, Ganguli G, Buchwalter G, Gross C, Wasylyk B.(2004) The tumor suppressor p53 inhibits Net, an effector of Ras/extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling. Mol Cell Biol. 24(3):1132-42.
(5) Buchwalter G, Gross C, Wasylyk B.(2004) Ets ternary complex transcription factors. Gene. 324:1-14
Mes compétences :