- Product Owner
2015 - 2016
As a Product Owner in a financial company, I am working on different areas:
- stories writing (topics the team will be working on),
- stories planning and priorization,
- delivery planning,
- support planning and organization (for 3 teams),
- visiting clients to understand their issues and their way of working,
- interacting with clients (either directly or through client services) to understand their needs and their issues.
I am lucky to work with different people from different countries as my company is very cosmopolite. My team is located in Romania, so communication is definitely a key part of our success.
The project I work on is in JAVA/J2EE, in a Windows/Linux environment, in English and in Agile Scrum methodology.
- QA Engineer
2014 - 2015
As a QA Engineer in a financial company, I was operating various tests:
- certifications with the exchange,
- conformance tests,
- non-regression tests,
- automation script development (java like),
- debug tests,
- fix tests,
- release checks and tests.
Also, I was updating the test platforms, verifying and setting up test access, reviewing code for quality, readability and reusability, and I was updating the documentation (logs, manuals, details about my work) for a future use.
I had the chance to a have lot of interactions with different people, from different cultures, countries and working in different positions. Such as:
- product owner,
- QA manager,
- scrum master,
- development team,
- other teams from Ullink.
The projects I worked on were in JAVA/J2EE, in a Windows/Linux environment, in English, in Agile Scrum methodology, with teams spread in several countries in the world.
- Software Test Engineer
2013 - 2014
Sent by AUSY to work at THALES COMMINUCATION & SECURITY, I performed tests such as:
- conformance test
- non-regression test
- integration test
- debug test
- fix test
- release check and test
Also, I deployed testing platforms, installed the software in different environments/configurations, administrated systems (servers, clients and networks) and trainned French Navy users directly on the onboarded platforms.
The documentation I had to update was in English, I was working in a Windows environment, on this ten year project in JAVA/J2EE for the French Navy.
Thalès Services SAS
- Software Test Engineer
2011 - 2012
In an internship which turned into a permanent position, I worked as an Integration Engineer, where I realized different kind of tests:
- conformance test,
- non-regression test,
- performance test,
- integration test,
- automation script development (xml),
- debug test (bug tracking),
- fix test.
In order to be compliant on every level (99% required), interactive exchanges were important with
- integration team manager,
- development teams (spread in several towns in France).
The documentation I had to update was in English, I was working in V-cycle, in a Linux environment, on this ten year project for the French Navy.
- Stagiaire en Développement Web
2010 - 2010