Western Europe (France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Netherlands)
- Develop and execute SRD strategies for Product Fulfilment and Customer Care to maximize productivity, minimize costs and improve services.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with current suppliers.
- Build a highly skilled, motivated and value added Operations team.
- Manage the SRD Operations teams to meet savings and budget targets and to meet internal clients expectations.
- Ensure best practises are developed, applied and shared.
- Provide industry intelligence and technical expertise in Product Fulfilment, Inventory management, Cartoning and Billing areas, ensuring the company is using the most appropriate technologies to manage the business.
PRODUCT FULFILMENT :
- Drive Product Fulfilment and Supply Chain efficiency and effectiveness through all business processes.
- Negotiate favourable contract and agreement, set up negotiation strategy with vendors and ensure compliancy by Reader’s Digest and suppliers.
- Support SRD organization by providing Product Fulfilment expertise.
- Answer to internal customers (Marketing, Finance) needs and act as a proactive business partner.
- Support new business initatives.
- Manage La Poste (french postal service)relationship.
CUSTOMER CARE :
- Maintain and develop current customer relationships in order to maximise opportunities and increase profitability.
- Manage Call Center and Readiness in order to maximize productivity, minimize costs and improve services.
CRITICAL TASKS :
- Initiate and review potential new cost reduction initiatives.
- Optimize SRD product fulfilment, billing and customer care strategies.
- Drive commonality, standardisation and harmonization.
- Create and promote best practices in product fulfilment, inventory management, carton harmonization and billing activities.
- Develop benchmarking criteria to ensure highest performing and lowest cost supply base.
ON GOING TASKS :
- Budget setting and review.
- KPIs : understand current performance / conduct analysis.
- Campaign economics (support of planning and post mortem analysis).
- New business ventures and partnerships.
- Explore digital opportunism.
- Team structure : recruit, strengthen and develop, define responsibilities.
- Business unit reporting.
- Sox and other audit requirements.
- Project Management.
- Improve technical knowledge.
- Encourage and coordinate a continuous improvement approach.
Mes compétences :
Optimisation des process
Réduction des coûts
Gestion de projet
Business Process Outsourcing
Pas de formation renseignée