Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
Gestion de produit
International business development
Développement des ventes
- Manager Refreshing Beverages, Equity & Innovation
CLAMART2015 - maintenant
- Product Manager
LYON 8EME2014 - 2015• Business development and responsible for sales for high purity mineral salts (more than 80% abroad)
• Market study, products performance and competition monitoring
• Realization of marketing & communication media: flyers, leaflets, brochure, presentations...
• Intermediate between the regulatory, R&D and commercial teams
• Development of the distribution network & technico-commercial support to customers.
Total Refining and Chemicals South East Asia
- Product Development Engineer
COURBEVOIE2012 - 2013Formulation of value added high-impact polystyrene (HIPS): flam retardant and innovative products depending on customers’ demands, with competitive prices.
- Project management of the entire life cycle of the product/development project from laboratory to mass production - Supervision of a lab technician.
- Taking into account various requirements: marketing, environment, product performance and stability...
- Responsible for ensuring in time delivery of the product within the agreed specification and costs.
- Liaise with all the relevant departments internally and external suppliers.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with suppliers.
- Problem solving/trouble shooting to attain project objectives.
- Regulatory Affairs to ensure the complaince of all the products where it will be sold.
- SAP user.
- Intercultural team, between Singapore and Guangzhou, China.
- V.I.E. (International Corporate Volunteer)
2012 - 2012Method development for the qualitative and quantitative analysis
of coffee phospholipids by HPLC-ELSD and of polyphenols by UPLC-UV.
Coffee volatile molecules statistical analysis by SPME-GC/MS.
- Waters UPLC
- Project management
- Food chemistry
- Research Analyst
Rueil-Malmaison2011 - 2011GC/MS and LC/MS method development to monitor chemicals behavior in the environment - Waste water quality.
Analysis of several compounds in a 28 days toxicology and biodegradation study.
- GC/MS maintenance (Agilent)
- Good Laboratory Practices
- Quality Assurance
- R&D Engineer Trainee
Suresnes2010 - 2010Study of new polymer materials used for the interfaces with patients’ skin of sleep apnea masks : best process of synthesis and analysis to improve their properties and decrease irritations.