Researcher in organisation, collaborative robotics and spaces, codesign of FUTURE CENTERS and PROJECT SPACES.
References & projects : SNCF 574 incubators, Engie Digital Innovation Gallery, Aldebaran Robotics, Air Liquide, BETC, L'Oreal, ERDF, Astra Zeneca, Roche Diagnostics, Adicodes, Bouygues SA, Epitech Innovation Hub, Openmindkfé, Vinci Immobilier, Thales, Herman Miller, Plantronics, Leroy Merlin, Laboratoires TEVA.
I work as a researcher on new ways of working, technology and workplace design, as well as on co-creative methods to support the design of experiential environments. I am passionate about the impact of culture on management, behaviour and workplaces, as well as Japanese gardens.
I codesign applications to support creativity and collective intelligence processes ! I believe in COBOTICS : collaborative robotics ! where human and AI will mutually enhance humans for a sustainable world.
15 years of experience in product development, innovation labs, complexity optimisation. A BA graduate in economics and politics (Strasbourg, Wolverhampton and Cologne Universities), holding a European Master in Management (EAP –ESCP Business School, Paris-Oxford-Berlin). A fifteen year experience holding international marketing positions at Nielsen, Johnson&Johnson, Lancaster-Benckiser, Clarins-Thierry Mugler. Specialized in workplace design at Steelcase.
Speaker and Free lance writer (Office et Culture, Inside Information)
- International Human Resources Congress, Québec : Future Workplaces.
- Anvie/Accenture, Paris : Leveraging the workplace to support organisational learning.
- Innov’acteurs’ Innovation day, Paris: The role of the workplace in innovation processes.
- Buroexpo, Paris : Who is afraid of Flexoffice !
- Entreprise et convivialité : Space, collective intelligence and social networks !
- Get Lucky : Innovation, serendipity, spaces !
Specialties: Future Centers, Researcher, Workplace design
Mes compétences :