Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
Gestion de la production
- Site Manager
Toulouges2017 - maintenantRecommissioning of a new acquired existing Seveso chemical plant dealing with :
- Recruitment of a team (10 pers) to perform a site assessment : evaluation of existing installation/equipments to check compliance (process, process safety, French requirements) before production start-up.
- Operational permitting : Writing and Approval of a new permit for polyester production. Coordinating activities with regulatory agencies
- Project management: schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all pluridisciplinary activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Manage the manufacturing capabilities and capacities of the site
- Define, Lead and follow up site capital and operational budget
- Ensure the implementation and compliance of all site HSE and Process Safety Management requirements
- Resin Plant Manager
Levallois-Perret 2012 - 2017in charge of 2 main entities : Resin Laboratories (12 pers.) and a Resin production Plant (20 pers.) dealing with resins manufacturing activities, including the chemicals storage tank farm (unloading/loading for monomers, solvents, resins), solvent recovering unit.
- Set and drive plant targets in terms of operational excellence, asset effectiveness and QHSE results (TPM, 8D, 5S), monitors achievement (KPIs) and define/implement preventive and corrective actions in order to ensure the compliance to BASF Responsible Care Standards (operational, occupational, health and safety, manufacturing standards) and legal authorities (SEVESO, ISO14001, PMii, DESP…); and also to fulfill the customer requirements.
- Improve capacity and reduce production cost by process optimization
- Ensure a strong safety culture within Resin Plant by performing safety inspections/reviews and ensuring that all persons are properly trained and respectful of our QHSE rules.
- Contribute creative solutions and foster the spirit of innovation to meet the customer needs (development of new technology and products).
- Seek and act upon value-adding opportunities for collaboration and across units (Strong interfaces with maintenance, supply chain, paint production and SHE departments).
- Decide and act persistently to achieve economic, environmental and societal plant benefits for the medium term.
- Set / follow up of budget (direct and technical costs) and investment plan. Allocation of appropriated resources.
- Direct report to the site manager. Participation of QHSE and industrial steering committees.
- Part of the site duty managers able to react/interfer/handle a critical situation in a High Level Seveso Platform (experience in real emergency situation - POI)
- Responsable de laboratoire
Levallois-Perret 2009 - 2012- Manager of Research and Development laboratory (3 pers.) working mainly on acrylics resins : Development of new products, process scale up and optimization. Managing deadlines, deliverables, resources and priorities effectively and efficiently with respect to internal client’s requirement (Refinish and OEM).
- Ensure all resin recipe and process from design to the first successful industrial batch : water and solventborne acrylics; thixotropic resins. Effective communication and collaboration with Resin plant, Refinish Paint lab and European Resin community to achieve common goals: success in industrialization, raw material qualification (alternative source). Contribute to production support by optimizing resin process, cycle time, quality control….
- Raw material control laboratory (3 pers.) ensuring the control of all raw materials for Clermont site (pigment monomers, solvents…) and quality control of all acrylic resins and clearcoats produced directly at Resin plant.
- Analytical laboratory (4 pers.) helping and supporting paint production by controlling of paint finished goods by chromatography, involve in root cause analysis ; claims for customer
- QHSE activities : in charge of realizing SHE inspections and Implementation of quality documents to fullfill all QHSE standards ( ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949 for automotive paint industry) within the laboratory and ensure respect of BASF SHE rules. Management of quality claims/issues.
- Responsable de laboratoire R&D en chimie
2006 - 2009- Design of a prototype : Technology patented on December 2006 – Inventor (involved in patent writing).
- In charge of the R&D team (4 pluridisciplinal scientists) and responsible for new projects from start to end : Preparation of stimuli-responsive polymers (pH, T) with precisely tailored nano- and micro-scale features; use of controlled radical polymerisation: RAFT and ATRP (Collaboration with Leeds University). Research on self-assemblies from these polymers (micelles, vesicles and shell-crosslinked nanoparticles). Surface characterisation of adsorbed copolymer layer on a surface (AFM microscopy, Contact angle measurements, QCM, Optical Reflectometry).
- Optimization of polymer coating, Scale up of polymerisation process working closely with a manufacturer.
- Look for new contacts and collaborations. Work very closely with the commercial director – Involve in business discussion as part of the board.
- Installation and setting up a new R&D laboratory with respect of SHE rules (risk assessment, COSHH).