- Partner - VP Sales & Maketing
2012 - maintenant
Augmented Realilty :
According to Gartner Inc., Augmented Reality is one of the Top 10 strategic IT technologies of our time and Juniper Research forecasts a $1.5 billion revenue stream by 2015. But to Amudo, AR is more than that. We are at the dawn of a new era; the virtual and the real world are becoming one. With Augmented Reality technology, we can access, understand and enjoy digital content and information exactly where we expect it to be and tailored to our specific desires. Augmented Reality promises to be the user interface of the future...
- Business Development Manager
2011 - 2012
- Channel Sales Manager
2010 - 2011
- Key Account Manager Yahoo! Search Marketing
2006 - 2010
Public Company; yhoo; Internet industry
December 2006 – August 2010 (3 years 9 months)
YAHOO! Network (Y!SM) Ltd, HQ Dublin & Paris since September 2004 (Permanent - 5 years).
=> Transfered to Paris in December 2006 (4 years) as Key Account Manager Y!SM (SEM).
eSEARCHVISION agency managment (SEM Pure player).
Traffic Quality championing (special project)
Provide the best traffic quality to give to our advertisers more conversions.
Field data analysis to find out problems with partners or referrers.
Traffic and conversions by referrer analysis.
Action plans set up for bad partners with the Trafic Quality team.
Previously, AEGIS - TAKEZO agency managment for 1,5 years
Europlex Technologies Dublin
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator Ireland & Europe
2004 - 2004
- Account Development Representative Yahoo! Search Marketing
2004 - 2006
=> Account Development Representative Y!SM (Small business SEM) Dublin (2 years)
- Identifying high potential online clients and new clients (through tele-sales).
- Proactively contacting clients outbound through email and phone in order to activate or retain.
- Expanding accounts by up-selling additional terms and services and optimising clients online advertising budgets.
- Up-selling new customers and acquiring new advertisers through the outbound tele-sales