Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
- Subsea Method Engineer
SURESNES2014 - maintenantResponsible for the Installation and the Transportation procedures respectively on the Lianzi the END projects.
- Writing of the work procedures
- Optimization of the operation schedules
- Organization and follow-up of the personnel
- Lead of site/client/3rd party meetings
- Definition of internal / purchased equipment
- Follow-up of sub-contractors/purchasing/logistics/operational/engineering/drafting teams
- Evaluation and mitigation of risks (HSEQ)
- Comply with engineering standards and codes (internal and DNV), milestones and Clients specifications and requirements
- Management of technicians (10 people) during onshore operations (5 weeks mission in Congo and 2 weeks in U.K.)
- Follow-up of offshore operations (5 weeks mission in Congo)
On tenders, responsible for producing feasibility reports, vessel transportation plans, equipment databooks and time estimates while challenging traditional methods to propose economical, efficient and safe technical solutions.
- Ingénieur en Analyses d'Installations
SURESNES2013 - 2014- Responsible for Installation analyses on the CLOV project (structures, flexible jumper, umbilicals)
- Management of technicians (3 people) during onshore operations (2 weeks mission in Angola)
- Ingénieur en analyses d'installations subsea
VERSAILLES2011 - 2013- Responsible for the installation analyses on the CoGa and the Jubilee 1A projects (flexibles and risers)
- Follow-up of the offshore operations (5 weeks mission in Gabon)
Bureau Veritas Paris
- Stagiaire Ingénieur R&D
Puteaux2011 - 2011Studies and modelling of the hysteretic behaviour of flexible lines and its possible industrial application (fatigue and extreme conditions).