Currently enrolled in an internship at Groupon France, as a Business Analyst.
Available for a permanent role as from October 2013.
- Business Analyst
Courbevoie2013 - maintenantFinal year internship.
- Generating reports on the company's performance for top management.
- Performing analyses for marketing, sales and business development.
- Monitoring sales and margin.
Region covered: Western Europe (France, Belgium, Netherlands, French Switzerland, and French Canada).
Walt Disney World
- Cast Member
Paris2012 - 2012International College Program
Role: greeting guests, loading and unloading guests from the attraction, and operating ride systems
while always performing the four key basics (safety, courtesy, show, efficiency).
- Junior Consultant in Strategy, Management, Telecom & Innovation
puteaux2011 - 2012Gap-year internship.
Solucom is a management and IT consulting firm, whose clients are among the biggest companies and public authorities in France.
- Took part in several consulting missions for large French companies, such as EDF, ERDF or GDF SUEZ. For instance, worked on the 2012-2015 mobile strategy definition for GDF SUEZ.
- Worked on pre-sales activities (bid proposals).
- Took part in prospecting activities toward French telecommunications operators.
- Carried out a survey on e-commerce and m-commerce which draws up the state of the art of e-commerce in France, points out its best practices and new trends worldwide, and gives some levers to be pulled by large companies to outrun competition.
- Undertook a study about changing management, and how to get people more responsible and cooperative.
- Did technology watch, and wrote many articles for a telecoms and media blog, fed by consultants.
- Intern in Technical Services
Paris2010 - 2010Blue-collar internship.
Sanofi is a global and diversified healthcare leader, employing more than 110,000 people in 100 countries.
Role: Took part in the equipping of a new R&D site and the maintenance of new machines and equipment.
Ecole De Management De Lyon (Ecully)
Ecully2012 - 2013MSc in Management.
EMLYON is a French top-tier business school, ranked 4th in France by L'Etudiant, and 15th in Europe in 2012 by the Financial Times.
Finance major: corporate finance, financial analysis and diagnosis, corporate valuation, financial markets.
Other courses: strategic management, marketing, decision making methods, entrepreneurship.
Centrale Lyon is a French top-tier engineering school, ranked 7th in France by L’Etudiant in 2012.
General engineering training: mathematics, information and computer science, electrical energy and
systems control, mechanics and structures, fluids and energy, materials engineering, physics and chemistry.