Mes compétences :
Customer relationship management
- Finance Division-Head of SME
2013 - maintenant
Ahli United Bank
- Relationship Manager
2012 - 2013
Faculte des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion de Tunis
2012 - 2012
- Credit/ Financial Analyst
2010 - 2011- Preparation of reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit facilities.
- Assessment of the overall credit worthiness of various clients (private companies/government owned companies/ FIs…).
- Generation of business, industry and sector analysis reports.
- Advice and recommendation of eventual changes to policy and procedures.
- Liaison with other staff within the bank, such as account managers and product specialists.
- Staying informed about the legal, compliance and market-risk-related issues involved in the approval of credit
Union National Bank, Qatar
- Credit Analyst
2009 - 2010- Preparation of financial analysis Reports, risk management and subsequent Credit Proposals.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Assessing the credit worthiness of existing and new clients.
- helping to ensure that procedures comply with sector standards.
- Development of new banking relations.
- Customer Relation Management.
- Credit Analyst/ A Team Leader
2006 - 2009- Preparation of credit proposals.
- Work with traders and account managers to calculate the risk associated with specific transactions
- Customer Relationship Management ( Retail and Large Corporate)
- Prepare monthly team members objectives, follow up performance and provide assistance when required.
- Training new joiners and direct reports
- Organisation of team building and motivation sessions
Universite Internaionale de Tunis
2003 - 2005Financial Management, Financial short term decisions, Financial Maths
- Export Sales Manager
2003 - 2006- Development of sales with the second largest fashion retailer in the UK
- Realisation of complete business plan and marketing strategy to develop sales across the UK.
- Development of diverse market oriented sales strategies
- Management of existing portfolio of customers and development of customers’ network.
- Attending international exhibitions on behalf of the company and high level meetings with local government entities.
RAC/SPA United Nations Environment Program
- Administration & Finance Officer
2000 - 2002Participation in budget planning and monitoring.
- Management of all office expenses locally and internationally: bookkeeping, processing, payroll, bank accounts, etc…
- Establishment of regular financial and non-financial reports.
- Management of all office procurements, maintenance and inventories
- Supervision of permanent and temporary international recruitments
- Assistance to Country Manager in various tasks providing advice and recommendations
- Providing all required support to local staff and temporary experts.
- Management of all logistics related to international meetings.
- Financial Analyst
1998 - 2000- Participated as official consultant in a national plan (Plan de Mise a niveau) to enhance the competitiveness of local SMEs.
- Assessment of financial situation of pre-selected companies and preparation of official reports.
- Building investment plans and profitability projections.
- Follow up of the execution of investment plans and intervention when required.
- Preparation of reports on international marketing and export solutions for some local SMEs.