Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
- SOURCING SERVICE LEAD
Paris2016 - maintenantPurchasing perimeter: (Installation, commissioning and O&M) PPE, Spares (mechanical, electrical, Lubricants, etc.) Subcontractors and Repairs. Area: EMEA + USA + CHINA
• Set up the sourcing Service department
• Lead strategic sourcing & cost reduction initiatives
• Lead development of supplier agreements and contracts negotiation (NDA, Terms & Conditions, Contracts and Price agreements)
• Develop regional preferred suppliers (SRM), drive existing projects and identify global cost opportunities.
• Define strategy & good practices for offshore services to merge with onshore services organization.
• Provide metrics on savings and KPI. (Cost reduction 10%)
• Management of 2 people (1 buyer and 1 fulfilment coordinator)
- REGIONAL BUYER
Paris2015 - 2016Purchasing perimeter: Spare parts (mechanical, electrical, Lubricants, filters), services (subcontractors, cranes and blades) and repairs. Area: Europe, Middle East, Africa and APAC.
• Gathering and analysis of market data & service spent
• Performing a supplier panel segmentation and rationalization (350 suppliers).
• Definition of a global negotiation strategy per commodity spent in spare parts.
• Sourcing & global RFQ for spare parts, cranes and O&M subcontracting service.
• Cost reporting. (Savings: 1,5M€/year – 7,5%)
• Close relation
- JUNIOR PROJECT BUYER
Paris2013 - 2014Pharmaceutical laboratory, 2013 Purchasing Perimeter: Purchase of e-learning software, educational videos, events & Market Intelligence.
Creation of the Sanofi Procurement Academy 2.0:
• Identification and selection of suppliers for different Requests For Proposals.
• Writing specifications.
• Negotiation and optimization of purchasing conditions.
• Project monitoring
• Support for the implementation of the supplier risk profile.
• Planning, monitoring and participating in strategic purchasing reviews.
- SALES MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER
Paris2012 - 2013Company specialized in iPad rental and development of mobile applications, Turnover 2012 260 K€
> 10 employees. (Startup creation 2011) B to B and B to C.
Buy / sell:
• Monitoring and development of key accounts in France and EU. Need analyzes, responses to tenders and negotiations.
• Sourcing hardware suppliers.
• Establishment of a development strategy (Benchmark, market research etc.).
• Project development in France and abroad: «iPad rental for tourists visiting
• Project management: from identifying needs to the delivery of mobile applications.
• Recruiting, training and monitoring of new employees and trainees (management of 4 persons.)
Results: Turnover increased by 50% (2011-2013).
Yves Salomon Fourrures
- IMPORT/EXPORT ASSISTANT
2010 - 2010Company specialized in luxury, Turnover 2010 21 M€. Closely work with international suppliers
• Drafting of regulatory forms, purchase orders & INTRASTAT declaration.
• Monitoring, reception and quality control of goods.
• Sourcing of raw materials, creation and validation of prototypes datasheets.
Le tanneur & cie
2007 - 2007Résultats : augmentation de chiffre par rapport à l’année précédente