I finished in May 2008 my studies at Mod'Art International for a MBA specialized in Luxury Brand Management.
Solid background and qualifications across management & intercultural functions. Thanks to my previous studies & professional experiences I've gained some strong pratical abilities in fields such as Marketing, Management, Company & Brand Management, Communication, Finances, International Relations, Intercultural Management & Interculturality.
Background Personal Experiences
• Fev. 2012-Mars 2013: A year in Japan (Sasebo) with a WH Visa.
• Oct.-Dec. 2006 : Active participation to 3 days of seminar – Theme : Intercultural Relations & International Negotiations
• Between 2001 & 2006 : Several trips in Europe : Spain, Germany, Poland, England & Holland
• Aug. 2000- Aug. 2001 : A year as an exchange student in Japan (in Sasebo) with the Rotary Club :
• 12 months in 6 different host families
• Trips in the different cities of Japan with the others exchange students (Interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to new situations)
• French lessons given to Japanese people
• December 2000 : School trip 15 days in China : Shanghai and its surroundigs
• 1999-2000 : Voluntary help to the Parents-Pupils association of my High School
• English : Excellent (Pass the TOEFL Test in March 2007 : score 102/120)
• Japanese : Very good (Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 3 – Taking Level 2 in december 07)
• Spanish : Very good
• German : Academic level (3 months of internship in Germany, stay in an host family)
• Chinese : Basis (2 years of DUFL – Academic Diploma 2003-2005)
• Italian : Basis
Mes compétences :