Mes compétences :
Johnson & Johnson
- Administrative Assistant
New Brunswick2013 - 2014Supported senior department management. Meeting arrangement, personal assistance, presentation preparation, data projection reports. Facilitated documents archiving and supply contracts processing with corporate intranet. Provided regional sales with products promotion materials and documentation. Improved approbation agreements approval process reducing delivery outlay in 20%.
Board of European Students of Technology
- Committee Coordinator
le havre2013 - 2014Elected Management position in the leading European engineering student association (NGO, 3500 members in 32 countries, 95 local groups). Responsible for one of organisation's core services and respective committee of 45 members spread around Europe.
- development of annual action plan for the organisation as part of international management;
- development of committee action plan and ensuring its execution;
- project groups coordination;
- coordination of 2 committee working meetings;
- representative towards partner organisations such as European Commission, SEFI (European Society for Engineering Education), IFEES (International Federation of Engineering Education Societies), etc. ;
- representative/speaker on external conferences;
- internal events coordination;
BMSTU, Research Institute for Informatics and Control Systems
- Engineer, Research Project Executive
2011 - 2013Conducted research project for government owned corporation in a team of 3 students and 2 professors. The project was focused on development and application of multi criteria optimisation algorithm for stabilisation system of unmanned aerial vehicle. Project Budget 2M rub (~50k EUR). Key responsibilities: research, reporting and project final documentation, communication with client. Co-author of 2 scientific publications based on the project.