Mes compétences :
SAP - Focus International
- SAP BPC Technical Support Consultant
2009 - maintenant• Problems troubleshooting: technically assist SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation customers. Interact with customers and take in charge their incidents and reclamations.
• Diagnose and analyze incidents, investigate and consult SAP Knowledge Base, reproduce abnormalities in internal test environments.
• Animate web and phone conferences (Netviewer and Webex sessions).
• Set up and tune customers’ platforms (BPC servers, web servers, SQL Server DB servers, OLAP...) in order to improve performance.
• Deploy and install BPC environments (SQL Server, BPC server, Web server (IIS), OLAP server (SSAS), File share…) on virtualized test environments (VMWare Lab Manager).
• Administer and manage BPC security: administration tasks, groups (Teams), member access profiles, Active Directory domains integration etc…
• Create BPC reports and inputs schedules; resolve connectivity issues (data sending and retrieval).
• Use Data Manager to mass-manage data (dump load, import, export etc...)
• Analyze customers’ needs and determine solutions for complex environments (NLB, CITRIX, clustered DB servers…).
• Contribute to SAP’s Knowledge Centered Support by writing technical articles: selected as the KCS Coach for the Tunisian team to ensure the quality of the written articles and to ensure that the team members comply with the KCS methodology.