2013 - maintenant- Provides, in a hierarchy, responsibility for quality control laboratory.
- Identification and implementation of analytical processes.
- Organization and planning activities of quality control laboratory.
- Monitoring and validation of analytical quality control laboratory.
- Drafting of protocols and procedures of analytical controls SOP.
- Study of new or modification of production equipment.
- Human Resource Management Laboratory (recruitment, assessment, training ...
- Definition and management of the budget of the Laboratory.
- Monitoring of implementation and monitoring of production procedures and rules of hygiene and safety.
- Management of the sample library.
- Development of new methods and techniques to control analysis.
- Technological and regulatory
- Conduct investigations following anomalies and non-compliant results found.
- Engineer controls and quality
2012 - 2013- To carry out the various analytical techniques of the drugs and in particular the techniques of chromatography HPLC, CPG and CCM .IC
- To carry out the analysis of the water intended for the manufacture of syrup.
University of sciences and technology Mohamed boudiaf
- Free-lance teacher in charge of work practices microbiology and water treatment
2010 - 2011- To assist the students for the realization of practical works.
SARL EL-MOUSTAKBEL PETROL
- Supervisor and person in charge of quality
2009 - 2010- Management of the environment and drafting of the environmental reports.
- Preparation of the Work permits.