Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
Microsoft Project Management
- Senior Consultant
Ecully2015 - maintenantStrategy and operations consulting in the fields of Telecommunication and IT services.
In charge of projects ranging from strategic studies to sourcing and transition plans.
• Studies: Remote Access infrastructure definition for a French Insurance company.
• Sourcing: Global WAN RFP process management for a MNC, including architecture definition, sourcing strategy, answer analysis, financial and contractual negociations with Bidders, communication.
• Transition: WAN contract roll-out assistance.
• Speaker at the Navigacom Networking Group on Software-Defined WAN in September 2015
Orange Business Services
- Senior Technical Account Manager
Paris2012 - 2015Responsible for solution design and consulting for Large Accounts in the Pharmaceutical, Mining and Auto industries.
• Manage and train interns and new hires
• In charge of 3 key accounts representing 35M€ of annual revenue
• Develop the organic growth, through selling of the Orange Business Services portfolio, from core services (Data, IP Voice) to areas of growth (IT services, Unified Communications, Video/Telepresence)
• Manage presales project throughout the bid phase and coordinate internal teams
• Technical lead for contract negociations with customers
Orange Business Services
- Solution Consultant
Paris2009 - 2012Conceive and sell network-centric services to multinational customers.
In the "large accounts" division of Orange Business Services, in particular in the Mining and Oil industries.
• Assist customers in defining their needs
• Conceive custom-built technical solutions that meet customers' business requirements
• Coordinate internal ressources from different Business Units to consolidate a viable solution
• Ensure and be responsible for the viability of the solutions sold, from a technical, costs, and after-sales point of view
• Present solutions to a technical as well as business audience
• Experience with the following elements of the Orange Business Services portfolio:
- Data services (WAN, LAN, Internet, network optimization/acceleration Riverbed/Ipanema/Cisco)
- IT services (XaaS, server/desktop/storage Virtualization, Cloud computing, Security)
- Unified Communication services (Microsoft Exchange, Lync, Visioconference, Telepresence Cisco/Polycom)
- Mobility services (Remote Access Solutions, Authentication)
- Convergent IP Voice services (VoIP/ToIP)
Orange Labs Beijing
- Research Project Manager
Paris2007 - 2009Orange Labs Beijing is the largest international lab of France Telecom R&D.
• Project Management in China, leading a 4 people team.
• Developed hardware prototypes for the Consumer Home Network, focusing on 3D video, and tactile user interfaces.
• Collaboration with Chinese design houses. In charge of negociation and contract establishment.
• Project tracking, reporting, risk management, internal communication.
Orange Labs Paris
- R&D engineer
2006 - 2007Orange Labs is the strategy and innovation arm of the France Telecom Group.
• Beijing, China (July 2007 - May 2008)
- Coordinated projects with teams in France and China. Project tracking, communication, reporting.
- Mobile applications developments (Windows Mobile, Flash, C++, XML).
• Paris, France (June 2006 - June 2007)
- Conducted market opportunity studies on identity-centered web services for the consumer market.
- Set up a showroom targeting R&D management team for VoIP service prototypes.