Profil général :
I am a highly motivated in reservoir characterization with 13 years of experience.
I consistently strive to seek new and innovative opportunities that compliment the business needs of the
company. In this manner, I am able to challenge and thus develop my technical and professional
Through my work, I have proven that I can swiftly and adeptly adapt to new projects and datasets. I am a
sociable and personable person who easily integrates into new teams. I possess excellent
communication, organizational, team and leadership skills that have been honed and developed within
multidisciplinary working environments. I believe that open and effective communication ensures that we
work ethically and safely.
I have new deterministic approaches allowing:
* Estimation of the fluid tortuosity in well and reservoir. (International Patent)
* Estimation, by a deterministic approach, of the porosity in the reservoir, from the acoustic impedances
of P and S waves generated from a stratigraphic inversion.
* Discrimination between igneous and quartzite’s and sandstones, at wells and in the reservoir.
* Estimation of the partial water saturation at the well and reservoir for low resistivity.
* A new approach of geomechanics, which identifies brittle and ductile zones in the well.
Title: METHOD FOR QUANTITATIVELY EVALUATING THE FLUID TORTUOSITY AND THE
CARACTERISTICS OF THE SOLID AND OF THE FLUID IN A HETEROGENEOUS RESERVOIR.
international Application No: PCT/DZ2013/000003
Publication Number: WO/2013/149623
Publication Date; 2013.10.10
International Filing Date: 2013.03.17
Mes compétences :