Thinking about new uses for new technologies is one of my principal interest. I am specialize in the design and in the innovation of interaction between the human and the new media. I had experiences on Interface design, Game design, Motion design, Web design, interactive installations and virtual reality design. I am also interest on the evolution of the technologies in the world, implicating new way to live. One of my principal questionning is "What is the place of the human in the future?".
From May 2009 to October 2009 - Internship period //
Five month internship period at PLAYSOFT Mobile Agency in the Game/Level Design department:
- gameplay engineering and Level design for several projects (Paris)
- Working on a video game for a prestigious Namco Licence "Pacman".
From July 2008 to August 2008 - Contest //
- Created a 3D real-time musical video game "SHREDDERS" developed on virtools in only two months.
Member of a team of 4 designers, author of the concept, modeling, texturing, skinning, animating and
producing the trailer video of the game.
2008 - School project //
- Graphic and ergonomic design for the company "Orange"
- Development of an Interface for USB keys for the company "Carra consulting"
- Participation to a workshop "CREDO 2008", as representing the observer group (workshop with a
2007 - Contest //
- Participation in the multimedia competition "Roll over me" Turin (Italy) 3rd place
- Participation in the international virtual reality competition "Laval Virtual" (Laval, France) 2nd place.
From june 2006 to september 2006 - Internship period //
2 month intership period at "L'école de Design Nantes Atlantique"
From June 2005 to september 2005 - Internship period //
2 month intership period at "Contre-Courant" agency.
2005 - Event //
- Working in interactive installation setting at the festival "Scopitone" (France)
- Conception of short movies production for the "JV80ms" event, set in the theater "Olympic" (France)
French: native language
English: good level, TOEIC certification
Vietnamese: mother tongue
3D graphics: Discreet 3dsmax (3D modeling, texturing, rigging, animating)
2D graphics: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (webdesign, illustration, photo improvement)
Animation: Adobe flash (animation & programming), Adobe Director (programming)
Publishing: Adobe In Design (layouts creation)
Motion: Adobe Premiere (video assembly and export), Adobe After Effects (post production)
Sound: Adobe Audition
Other: Microsoft Office
programming: HTML/XHTML/CSS, ActionScript, Virtools, Lingo, Processing
operating system: Windows and Mac OS