- International sales manager
Paris La Défense
2012 - maintenant
EQUIP AUTO PARIS 2013 - 2015 : The international and biannual exhibition of After sales equipments for all vehicles. 1800 Exhibitors - 75% from abroad - around 50 Countries
In charge of team of 7 international agents, and responsible for leading the development of the vehicle equipment and Trade & Sourcing sectors on the exhibition EQUIP AUTO PARIS and EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA.
Also in charge of the international development of EQUIP AUTO and ALL4PACK brands in INDIA and MENA region (Middle East and Northern Africa)
• Sales & Negotiations (phoning, meetings, mailings, social Medias...)
• Management of a portfolio of 70 accounts valued at 1.5M€ for the 1st year.
• Management of a portfolio of 200 accounts valued at 3.5M€ for the 2nd and 3rd year.
• Operational management of international agents (7 person)
• Conducting monthly sales conference call with sales team.
• Development and management of international pavilions (China, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Spain, Morocco, Korea...)
• Monthly’s international business travels: Algeria, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Turkey, U.A.E
3rd Year: Sales target: 3.3M€ Sales achieved Q1 + Q2: 2M€
2nd year: Sales target: 1M€ Sales Achieved: 1.8 M€
1st year: Sales target: 900 000€ Sales Achieved: 1.5M€