Moroccan air forces, 3rd Air Base KENITRA.
- CASA CN235 & KING AIR100 first & second line maintenance Technician (Electrician)
2000 - 2008
Specialized technician with Electricity & Equipment workshop for aircrafts: KING-AIR100 and CASA CN235.
* Installation, connection, troubleshooting, modification, repair, rework, overhaul according to established procedure of all wiring and components serving any unit of mechanical or electrical system
* Preflight, functional test and functional check of all electric and electronic equipments/systems.
* Assembles, solders, connects, and interwires electronic/electrical components.
* Determines the accused elements (actuators, pumps, valves, generators...) by using the synoptic drawing and electrical wiring diagram. ATA 100
* Batteries charging, cleaning, and repairing.
* Removal/installation of engine CT7-9C installed in CASA CN235 and PT6A-28 installed in KING AIR A 100 (Team work).
* Crew chief, Managing team of 9 people in the ramp, Cleaning, washing, rinsing and inspection operations (fuselage, cargo...)
* Excellent knowledge of Line Maintenance Operations, parking, mooring, refueling and defueling.....
* Departure in autonomy with 01 or several aircrafts during missions outside of original base.