Area of Responsibility:
- Overall responsibility for completing assigned installation projects
- Ensures on time delivery of projects, within scope with zero or positive deviation.
- Leads creation and maintenance of the project plan. Works with the customer’s project management to coordinate major milestones and resolve schedule issues.
- Monitors the project processes to identify opportunities for improving the project financial results on the basis of project changes and events (schedule, scope, hindrances etc.) and initiates/takes action to obtain these.
- Manage project specific install operations teams in the effective adoption, implementation and compliance with HBS Global and EMEAI policies, processes, procedures, tools and business best practices.
- Ownership for assigned Project financial performance. Monitors financial performance on a monthly basis and reviews estimates versus actuals across their project deck to continuously improve Install operational metrics. Actively uses Change Order Management processes to increase revenue and minimize GM deviation
Mes compétences :
Primavera P6.1 /P3 c1
Pas de formation renseignée