- Account Manager Finance
2009 - maintenant
- European Sourcer / Recruiter
2006 - 2009
JP Morgan Chase
- Sales Assistant
2005 - 2006
• Cover for part-time assistants and assistants’ holidays. Main tasks include, managing diaries, arranging meetings and trips and processing expenses. This includes supporting the Head of European Equities.
• Cover for the Business Technology Coordinator in Cash Equities, which involved working with and managing application request systems and interacting with internal clients and suppliers.
• Assistance in carrying out small projects for the Cash Equities Office Manager, using research and organisational skills.
- Business Development Officer (Intern)
2004 - 2004
Managing a caseload of European students applying to undertake work placements in the UK.
• Interviewing/assessing candidates
• Providing individualised support for the duration of the placement
• Initiating and developing contact with employers
• Organising social activities/Encouraging social networking between candidates
HUGO BOSS Fashions Inc; New York
- Sales Intern, Sportswear department
2003 - 2003
• Special assistance in the Showroom during the Market season.
• Appointments with the main Hugo Boss’ customers.
• Prepare sales tool: cards for salespeople, swatches and samples.
Mazarine Publications Willy Fisher, Paris
- Advertising Assistant (Intern)
2002 - 2002
• Made contact with different advertisers and fashion designers (Channel, Christian Dior…).
• Collaborated on a magazine, which dealt with balneotherapy.