Huawei Tech Investment Co. Ltd
- Project Manager
2011 - maintenant
Huawei Technologies Tunisia
- Senior Transmission Engineer
2010 - maintenant
• Supervisor of Hardware installation, commissioning ,final Acceptance and services configurations ( SDH, Ethernet over SDH, ATM over SDH, Optix OSN 1500/ Optix 2500/ Optix 3500/10G, BWS320/1600G/Optix OSN 9500/Optix OSN 7500) of Huawei Optical Network of Tunisia Telecom
• Maintenance leader and responsible of the Optical Network of Tunisia Telecom: solving the problems in SDH, DWDM and BITS equipments, quality inspection of Tunisia Optical Network backbone.
• Install and maintain operational support systems for optical network elements. Develop automation tools for testing, configuration, auditing and monitoring of fault and performance of optical network elements.
• Work as second line support for all optical issues across the global network of all production installed transport devices - includes on-call rotation duties.
• Work with HW and SW of various optical platforms from pre-deployment certification to installation acceptance.
• Review network documentation and databasing. Publish and validate method of procedure (MOPs) for installation and continued operation of the optical network elements.
• Analyze the build and operation performance of our optical gear to expected results. Publish failure analysis and make sparing recommendations.
• Improve customer satisfaction through quality and on time installation of new networks and maintenance of existing networks.
• Technical consultant in marketing (extension of the Optical Network of Tunisia)
•Design and negotiation of the technical solution with the customers.
•Discus the technical solution with Huawei Transmission marketing team.
• Installation and commissioning of the DWDM project related to the International connection of Tunisia Telecom: charged by solution design, hardware installation, optical power adjustment, configure and test the protection, commissioning and acceptance.
• Huawei Optix WDM & NG-SDH Products i.e. BWS1600G, Optix OSN 1500/ Optix 2500/ Optix 3500/10G, BWS320/1600G/Optix OSN 9500/Optix OSN 7500
• Management: T2000, Inspector, MDS6600, Navigator
• OTDR FTB200,FTB 400 and JDSU MTS 6000, Optical Power (JDSU OLP-6, EXFO FPM-300) and Source Meter (JDSU OLS-6 and EXFO FLS300), ANT-20 SDH Analyzer and OSA Spectrum analyzers BER Testers
Nokia Siemens Networks
- IPT Planning Engineer
2007 - 2010
• The key responsibility is to plan and design the Optical Networks including NG-SDH and Metro/LH WDM Networks using different Planning tools and techniques and Optimize the transport network layers and topologies for migration from legacy SDH to (IP based)
NG-SDH and DWDM
• Planning, Design and Optimization of Optical Networks (MSAN, hiX56xx,IP DSLAM, NG-SDH , DWDM : Metro/LH/ULH )
• Responsible for the evolutions of the transmission network architecture (PDH, SDH, OF, IP/MPLS).
• Perform technical presentations for customers and partners
• Carry out configuration of SDH, DWDM, CWDM, MSAN, Tellabs and Microwave Networks (FlexiHopper, FlexiHybrid and Flexi Packet).
• Planning new DWDM networks using Transnet tool.
• Prepare Site engineering document for Access and Transport networks using VPI Deployment.
• Provide Network plan documents for Transport and Access networks: MUX Plan, DCN, Cabling plan, Synchronization plan, EOW plan...
• A Trainer in South Africa for Nokia Siemens Equipments. Given the hiT 7500 ( DWDM) Course for two times
• NG SDH: SURPASS hiT7080, 7070, 7050, 7060, 7025, 7030;7035
• DWDM: hiT 7300, hiT 7500
• Management: TNMS, Transnet, GIN, VPI Deployment
• PDH: FMX, CMX
• Engineering: DCN, SYN, MUX Plan, EOW Plan
• Tools: GIN Tool, VPI Master Deployment
- Project Engineer
2005 - 2007
• Project Engineer for access and transport equipment (SDH, DWDM, ADSL, hiX56xx),
• Delivers appropriate hardware services to the customer based on an understanding of HWS business, processes and products
• Support our solution sales manager colleagues for their configuration and technical issues. Prepare the mounting material for transport and access equipment,
• Technical assistance and Pre-sales support/consultancy to Sales and Marketing of DigitelOne's Data and Internet corporate accounts.
• Identification, research, design and cost out technical solutions such as Leased Line, IP, ATM, Frame Relay, Voice over IP, VPN service, LAN networking, PBX trunk interconnection or traditional voice service and ADSL, Microwave Radio Solution, Fiber Optic Solution, Wired Solution.
• Preparation of Engineering Plans / System Design, Project Specification and Scope of Work
• Technical evaluation of Bid Quotations.
• Siemens SDH products i.e. (HIT7070/7060/7050/7035/SMA-1k).
• Siemens MW (SRA-4, SRAL-XD).