* Provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing IT initiatives.
* Direct the planning and implementation of IT systems in support of business operations in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and business development.
* Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the business organization as a member of the senior management team.
* Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
* Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the Group’s business.
* Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
* Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
• Administration Active Directory 2003.
• Administration base de données oracle 9i et 10g.
• Administration des Systèmes Windows 2000/2003.
• Gestion des Backup/restauration, archivage (Veritas 11D, backup exec).
• Gestion du parc informatique.
• Configuration Fortigate
• Micros Fidelio V3,Opera PMS ,Micros 9700
• Implémentation et administration Cisco Call Manager
• Encadrement d’équipe.
Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
Pas de formation renseignée