Southfield2015 - maintenant=> Management of Engineering team of product/process & industrial engineers and method/industrial technicians
=> Ensure management of new launches during prototype & pre serial phases
=> Provide support to production to ensure that the product meets the requirement s of customer during serial life
=> Monitor the process & product changes APQP
=> Participate in technical studies and choices of production investments and the reliability of all the technical resources
=> Follow up the feasibility and implementation of RFQ/ECN after customer approval
Southfield2014 - 2015 Since January 2014 : Process/Industrial Engineer at LEAR CORPORATION, a multinational on the automotive industry based on the Tangier Free Zone (TFZ): Injection of the foam Polyurethane for production of Headrests.
• Launching of the new projects Nissan B12L, Citroen E3,Toyota B3B4, P32T and Ford CD391
• Time study & balancing / Quotation data
• Product improvement & materials saving
• Equipment list & process layout
• Process launch and follow up
• Ramp up follow up& hiring plan
• Management of technician team
- Product/project Engineer
Boulogne-Billancourt 2012 - 2014: Product/project Engineer for RENAULT TANGER, Leader of engineering for the following perimeters = Security
systems, lightening and seats for J92/FK67 and X52 : Technical studies with different suppliers of the components Foam/Covers/Headrest (FSA/TREVES),
frames (VIZA), wiring (YAZAKI/LEONI) and plastic components (GMD/JCI).
* Product pilot for seats to ensure compliance of the specifications ;
* Ensure the interface between the plant and the technical center RTR Rumania for the resolution of the hard points, the
evolution of the technical definition of the product, synergy and limited version.
* Ensure the interface between RSA and the supplier for seats according to quality specifications and cost. ;
* Ensure the objectives of the company for synergy 500 (reduce the costs) ;
* Participation of different decision meetings as RPP5, QRQC, COMODIF ...
- Process Engineer
Southfield2011 - 2012 February 2010 - July 2011 : Process Engineer at LEAR CORPORATION, a multinational on the automotive industry based on the Tangier Free Zone (TFZ): Injection of the foam Polyurethane for production of Headrests. (Starting up of the plant – training of one month in LEAR CORP in Poland TYCHY)
• Product data reception and analysis
• Process documentations
• Process planning
• Process capacity study and equipment specifications
• PFMEA & flow chart creation and revision
• Process feasibility & design
- Stage ingénieur (PFE)
2010 - 2010 March-July 2010 : Training period as an Engineer at WIRQUIN PLASTIC leader on the heath industry in Nantes in France : Extrusion Blowing and injection.
• Implementation of management tools to progress for 35 of injection and blowing extrusion machines of the workshop 5S/SMED
G3P (Groupement pour le Promotion des Produits Polymére)
- Stage technicien supérieur
2009 - 2009 March-July 2009 : Technician worker at G3P, a company specializing in production of PVC Joinery in Morocco. Profiles Extrusion
• Established control charts (SPC)
• Training of the operators in the intensive use of the machine
• Analyzing of control procedures.
- Stage opérateur
2008 - 2008Juillet-Août 2008 : Stage Operateur/Technicien à l’entreprise RABAT PLASTIQUE à Rabat au Maroc : Extrusion gonflage.
• Montage des outillages.
• Réglage de la ligne d’extrusion.
• Mise en conditionnement des produits finis.