Welcome to my profile.
Currently, I am a Research Analyst at AEW Europe in Paris. My core responsibilities are:
- Analysis of investment opportunities (NPV, IRR, WACC, Credit Worthiness, Financial Analysis)
- Real Estate Market Analysis for AEW Europe funds
- Improvement of econometrical in-house models
- Analysis macro-economical and financial data
- Writing/Editing of different documents (Research Notes, Funds Reporting, etc.)
AEW Europe is one of the leading Pan-European Investment Managers with an AuM standing at €18,2 billion as of end September 2014 across Europe. It is also the Real Estate branch of Natixis Global Asset Management (€708 Billion of AuM as of end September 2014 worldwide).
I am working on receiving my Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification. I am a CFA level 2 candidate. The level 2 of the CFA program focuses on valuation of equity, fixed income and derivatives.
I am also candidate for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) qualification in Real Estate Investment and Financing.
I have a Master’s degree in Commercial Real Estate Investment from Paris Sorbonne University, entitled DESUP Immobilier d’entreprise which is an RICS’s accredited course.
Previously I worked as a Real Estate Asset and Property Manager at EDF Group in Paris Region.
I have a keen interest in capital markets, real estate and financial mathematics, particularly in the process of diversification, optimal allocation, stochastic process and risk hedging.
Mes compétences :
Gestion de patrimoine