- JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER - Delivery Transformation Program
2017 - maintenant
The Delivery Transformation (DT) Program is one of TD's top priorities initiatives with for main objectives to deliver successful outcomes faster, to lower cost of delivering value and to improve delivery predictability. The Delivery Transformation is driven by four work streams: the Agile Transformation Program, the DevOps Transformation Program, the Integrated Delivery Framework and the Testing Transformation. Alexandra is part of the Program Management Office (PMO) inside the DevOps Program. The objective of that sub-program is to build a set of standard, consistent and repeatable DevOps patterns, practices available for Segments. The first phase (current phase) of the program is to define and build the framework, by building and implementing DevOps best practices and processes. The second phase is to apply those patterns and practices to selected portfolios and BUs across TD and the final phase will be when DevOps is deployed broadly across the enterprise.
* Prepared and submitted 3 budget funding request documents (Business Case / Wrappers) for the DevOps work stream: Nov-Dec ($1.2 MM), Jan-Feb ($1.4 MM) and Mars-Oct ($7 MM). Selected the business case content by providing requisite details and dollars as appropriate. Assisted for the review and approval by the product owners (POs) and work with the finance representatives to provide the details they need. Alexandra supported the Project Manager as required by the overall coordination of the exercise, the verification of the budget and the quality acceptance of the Wrapper and the participation to the Delivery Transformation Executive Review.
* Tracked and provided to upper management the DevOps actuals and forecast at the program level. Used TD Clarity software to keep track of the program financials and reporting.
* Assisted the Scrum Master with the Daily Scrum Meetings, the Product Review Backlog, the Sprint Review, the review and follow up of stories during the Sprints ;
* Facilitated the Weekly RAID Log Review with the team to ensure the Risks, Issues and Decisions are being tracked.
* Assisted the Technical Project Manager in the building of complex deck for the upper management and executives.
* Played an intermediary role between CGI and TD Bank to manage the SOWs for the Consultants
* Managed the Resource Plan for DevOps and Tooling work streams
* Facilitated meetings, took notes of any decisions, actions and follow up with the concerned stakeholders
- Jr. Project Manager
2016 - 2017
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER - National Systems Renewal Program (NSRP) - Canadian Securities Administrator (CSA) - Public Sector - CGI Inc. , 2016 - 14 July 2017 ;
The program objective is to redevelop the CSA national filling systems by replacing the systems that are in use today by Securities Regulators with a single modern registry solution. The current stage of the Program (Stage 1) includes foundational activities like business requirements, System Specifications, planning, data analysis and mapping, Detailed System Design and the Test and Train Strategy. Within NSRP, Alexandra acted as a critical part of the PMO Team, responsible for providing the program a baseline and ``road map'', tracking the on-going sub-projects to ensure they are on course and following the approved methodology and providing support for the smooth execution of the entire program.
* Supported the Program Management Office (PMO) with deliverables such as status reports, project plans, meeting notes, schedules, resource plans, risk and issue tracking documents. Throughout the project, she liaised with external consultants, peer organisations or other relevant third parties to achieve project objectives as required
* Provided effective support to the project manager in various organizational tasks and responsibilities including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements and compiling expenses for business travels and workshops. She also assisted him with special projects as required
* Participated in project/program meetings with client, partners and CGI members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs. In that extent, she ensured meeting notes/action plans were clearly documented and communicated.
* Assisted in the preparation of presentation materials (e.g.: Reports, Raid Log, Internal Governance Map...) and translation of decks for senior management
* Participated in the Adoption Workshops. Alexandra was managing the entire recording and reviewing of actions items and outputs such as decisions, next steps, priorities, reports, etc. She was then assigning responsibilities to the items that were left unresolved and following up with the concerned stakeholders (client, partner and internal CGI team).
* Collaborated in the drafting of the internal project management plan (PMP) for the Atlantic Business Unit (ABU). Alexandra was working in close collaboration with peers of the ABU (responsible for testing activities for NSRP) for the elaboration of the first version of the PMP to map out the interactions between the GTA-CPS business unit and the ABU within the program.
* Managed the entire Business Stream Status Reporting including the BA and Testing streams and Pathways (Training partner). Alexandra was responsible of compiling reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to the team involved in the project.
* Managed, performed and validated quality control on the SI (System Integration) and DCM (Data Migration and Cleansing) deliverables before official distribution to the client. Alexandra took charge of ensuring the project deliverables were produced correctly and in compliance with the quality requirements specified for those deliverables. If not, she was suggesting corrective actions necessary for reaching appropriate quality levels.
Royal Bank Of Canada
- Technical Systems Analyst
2015 - 2016
Co-OP - Payment Services Hub Maintenance - Payments & Trade Technology - Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Toronto, Ontario, Canada -
* Alexandra was involved in a technical team where she leveraged knowledge of payment services and technical systems to conduct research and coordinate with users and stakeholders to provide troubleshooting and maintenance. She collaborated with Architects, Project Managers, Database Administrators, Business Systems Analysts and Quality Analysts to provide end-user support and meet business needs.
* Alexandra also directed concurrent data projects, including data system development and migration, in line with aggressive timeline, quality and customer requirements. She was an integral participant in cross-functional troubleshooting of complex financial systems, software, applications and programs.
* Finally, Alexandra was responsible for delivering recommendations for solutions and improvement by analyzing existing workflows and an elite customer service through responsive interfacing, problem assessment, prompt determination of corrective actions and comprehensive follow-up.
- Group Reporting Quality Assistant
2013 - 2014
VALEO Management Services Headquarters, Paris (17eme arrondissement), France -
* Alexandra coordinated a large, organizational IT project for renewal of internal reporting databases. She partnered with stakeholders to define business needs, gather requirements, draft specifications, create project benchmarks, mock-ups and validation plans. She drove efficient reporting standards by simplifying calculation processes; delivering accurate and effective reports, technical documentation and training materials. She also re-imagined various aspects of the reporting management system, leading to reduced manual verification, decreased processing time and increased organization accuracy distribution (30%).
- IT PROJECT COORDINATOR- Pole Technology and Entrepreneurship
2013 - 2013
* Alexandra organized and directed IT events, utilizing tech industry knowledge to promote IT organizations to students. She also established budgets chose venues, coordinated vendors and suppliers and collaborated with IT companies to understand recruiting objectives and achieve desired results.