Mes compétences :
- International Financial Controller
Levallois-Perret2011 - maintenantContext: job creation - new born activity (1 billion € Net Sales) following the acquisition of IBM logisitics by Geodis.
- Controlling missions: Responsible for Asia-Pacific financial data until July 2013 (16 subsidiaries), EMEA since (25 subsidiaries):
* monthly closing
* budget and forecasts
* training of local controllers to central team's expectations, key controls, reporting tools and group procedures
* Implementation and follow up of internal control procedures
- Creation, implementation and follow-up of KPIs (sales and gross margin per project, overdues, FTE)
- Profitability study to support discussion in investment projects
- Close work with procurement to align savings definition, calculation and tracking procedures
- Operational control for the Holding: closing process, budget and forecast elaboration. Tax audit.
- Senior Business Controller
Paris2010 - 2011Figaro Medias - Advertising Agency of the Group LE FIGARO
Operational management control of the 4 Business Units:
- Monthly closing, reporting and presentation of results to the group CFO
- Budget and forecasts
- Performance analysis of the advertising agency per media (newspaper, magazine, websites)
- Analysis of the commissions VS media's performance
- Project: harmonization of the analytical accounting of the whole Figaro Group
- Supervision and training of one junior controller
Puteaux2006 - 2010- Audit of social and consolidated accounts
- Reporting validation and audit of accounts in bothb IFRS and US GAAP standards
- Internal control (Sarbanes Oxley)
- International missions: Carbone Lorraine – USA and Mexico – (Industrie) ; Baker Hugues – Scotland – (Oil Industry)
Main Responsabilities for each mission:
- Definition and Implementation of audit strategies with the management.
- Structuring duties to meet deadlines
- Organisation of the mission, coordination of relationships between clients and teams.
- Supervision of junior team members (1 to 5 junior per mission): support on organisation and technical skills, review audit work…
Major clients (turnover between 50M€ and 4.000M€):
Vivarte - Caroll International (Textile Industry)
Audika (Medical Retail)
Abbott France (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Carbone Lorraine USA (Industry)
Eliokem (Chemical Business)
Résides Etudes (Real Estate)
2005 - 2005Mission : Creation of a temporary office before the official decision of installation of USSL in France.
- Tax and logistical feasability study
- Opening of a representation office - presentation of the new organisation to customers of France and Benelux
- Monitoring of the relationships with customers and canvassing; day-to-day running of the orders, and invoices capture
- Europropre: three days exhibition. Follow up of the customers and prospects of the show.