PROCTER AND GAMBLE - FUTUREWORKS
- Strategy and Innovation Consultant
2011 - 2011As a part of MBA capstone project and a part of the winning team, I liaised with Charles Fisher, Connect & Develop Manager at P&G FutureWorks, on strategy for Emerging Markets expansion in Health, Health and Beauty, and Energy.
- Researched new business opportunities for prospective business ventures, customer base and revenue growth in the emerging market in India
- Perform market and trend analysis related to P&G’s core capabilities
- Explored and analyzed new product portfolios and service categories within P&G’s core competences by leveraging the brand value
- Developed new business concepts and generated ideas for new fields of play for P&G
- Identified new fields of play for different segments and created a go-to-market strategic business plan with a revenue generation of $1 billion and a growth of 250 million new customers
- Member of the winning team of the Innovation Olympics Project 2011 as recognized by P&G.
- Project Manager and Performance Coach
2011 - maintenantLed a performance improvement project in the oil & gas industry. Developed managers’ leadership skills, consulted on execution of business strategy and return maximization. Analyzed roots of failures, process improvements and capitalized on best practices.
- Achieved project objectives with a realization of a multiple return on their investment and experience lasting cultural change
- Drove client’s KPIs and performance metrics by contributing to innovative solutions for process improvements
- Coached clients in effectively executing their business strategy, engaging all levels of the organization
- Fostered employee's business acumen and individual leadership behaviors in order to create financial and cultural results that are visible, measurable and sustainable
- Developed managers’ influence, coaching and facilitation skills on effective planning and execution through staff engagement as well as in-depth analysis of business operations and capitalization of the lessons learned.
RBC Royal Bank
- Account Manager
2004 - 2010Operated in the areas of Consulting, Relationship Management and Sales. Led a beginning to end process service and managed a $114,000,000 portfolio. Identified the clients’ needs and managed sales of banking products by explaining
the benefits, analyzing and delivering problem-solving solutions.
- Negotiated terms and conditions of lending and investment products for a total up to $3,000,000 for professional services and centers of influence such as lawyers, accountants, doctors and real estate agents
- Analyzed client references, income statements/ balance sheets and credit /risk status; processed credit cards/ loans/ mortgages and underwrote credit applications up to $500,000
- Performed risk management activities according to RBC policies while assessing complex borrowing needs
- In-depth financial analysis of clients’ budgeting, costing, forecasting and revenue generation
Successful discovery of key potential targets, generation of leads and relationship development leading to closed sales
- Supervised and trained a team of 10 employees for product knowledge, skill development and smooth sales process
Project Management - Practical Project Management provides professionals with the essential skills they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive job market. Materials in this class are based on the Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide).
Hult International Business School (Former Arthur D. Little School Of Management) (Boston)
Boston2010 - 2011M.B.A.
International Business, Management Consulting, Strategy - One Global Economy. One Global Degree.
Hult offers a range of business-focused programs including MBA, Executive MBA, Master and Undergraduate degrees. Hult’s one-year MBA program is ranked in the top 30 in the world by The Economist and among the top 100 by the Financial Times.
Courses in Computer Science, Communication Studies and Technical Editing - Aachen, Germany (web: www.rwth-aachen.de/)
Windows Systems, Programming Java, Operations, Passport Logistics, Corporate Communication, Media Communication, Public Relations, Technical Documentation, Philology
University Of Duisburg-Essen, Essen Germany (Duisburg)
Duisburg1998 - 1999Non-degree courses
Duisburg, Germany (web: www.uni-due.de/)
Activities and Societies: Financial Risk and Banking Supervision, ROI Management in Credit Institutions, Bank and Financial Management, Bank Management, Economic Relations
Lomonosov Moscow State University Business School (Moscou)
Moscou1990 - 1995BSc., Finaces and Credit
Economics - Branch in Ulyanovsk (web: www.english.ulsu.ru/)