Mes compétences :
Force de proposition
- ISR Enterprise Account - Southern Europe
San Francisco2013 - maintenantAppDynamics is the intuitive application performance monitoring (APM) solution that simplifies the management of complex, business-critical apps. No one can stand slow applications—not IT Ops and Dev teams, not the CIO, and definitely not end users. With AppDynamics, no one has to tolerate slow performing apps ever again.
The only next-generation APM solution that delivers easy-to-deploy, end-to-end business transaction visibility, rapid problem resolution and dynamic scaling capability across cloud, virtual, and physical infrastructure.
Unlike legacy APM solutions, AppDynamics allows organisations using distributed, Web-based business applications to monitor business transaction flows and resolve issues without time-consuming, expensive implementation.
The AppDynamics solution enables our clients to:
- Monitor, troubleshoot, diagnose, and scale their production applications
- Gain 90% more visibility over the whole application environment
- Get to the root cause 10x faster, flagging up slow performing transactions before revenue is negatively impacted
Real Customers - Real ROI:
- Expedia cut their MTTR by 25%, from hours to minutes
- Edmunds.com achieves $1.2 Million in savings with AppDynamics
- FamilySearch.com saves $4.8 Million in 2 years with AppDynamics
- France’s #1 travel site Karavel chooses AppDynamics over Compuware/Dynatrace and CA Wily to receive €295K return in year 1
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand achieves 4x ROI with AppDynamics
- Fox News achieves 10x ROI with AppDynamics year 1
With these types of success stories in mind, it makes sense that our Net Promoter (customer satisfaction) score for 2012 was 81! Higher than Apple!
- BDR Southern Europe
2012 - 2013Hunt new accounts for the Southern Europe Region.
• Grow and develop those accounts within a year.
• Create new business opportunities, including cloud based services through a solution selling approach.
• Engage with pre sales support to ensure in-depth technical knowledge is available to support and strengthen the sales cycle.
• Qualification of in-coming leads.
• Strategic customers and partners relationship building.
• Create case studies with marketing.
• Accurately forecast and manage pipeline.
• Solution demonstrations.