Boulogne-Billancourt 2005 - maintenant? In charge of specifying CAN message-lists for a dozen of vehicle projects. This activity consists in:
- defining the data transfers between multiplexed electronic control units connected to the CAN (Controller Aera Network) network of the vehicle,
- having a CAN protocol expertise,
- defining inter-systems strategies,
- making Renault's technical policy applied
- insuring electronic control units compatibility between vehicle platforms
? Developed, managed and capitalized message-list activities with Nissan and Renault Samsung Motors.
? Technical advisor of one engineer.
? Project manager on the customer side of the Renault data-base tool used to specify message-lists.
? Support for Engine Control Module department on CAN issues.
- Specified SW and HW CAN
- Validation follow-up on CAN issues
Paris2004 - 2004R&D internship at Schlumberger, oilfield services, Sugar-Land, TX, USA.
- Investigated implementation feasability of echo cancellation algorithms using discrete multitone modulation and DSL techniques.
- Modelised the chosen echo cancellation algorithm in order to increase data rate transmission.
- Updated simulation software to insure compatibility with new hardware design.
Georgia Institute Of Technology (Atlanta)
Atlanta2003 - 2005MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering