Project manager and business analyst on a software project developped in India.
Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
- Project manager
Paris2011 - maintenantManagement of a project developing a software in India (Noida) with 6 people in offshore.
- roadmap of the product
- delivery of the product
- management of the team
- customers relationship
In addition to that PM responsibilities, business analyst and support responsibilities of the product:
- requirement writting
- qualification of the product
- training and presentation of the product to customers
- communication with customers and intervention in case of issue in clients environment
- Engineer - Business Analyst (X-shore process)
Paris2010 - 2011Business analyst for Bank software developed in Sopra Group India at Noida (X-shore process eMedia):
- Client needs studies
- Specifications writing
- Questions & Answers with SGI
- Test phase
2009 - 2009Test and Measurement subdivision of Virtual Instrumentation Division at Elcom Ostrava (Czech Republic).
Development of a Graphical User Interface using NI TestStand test sequence to set up a distant car air conditioning panel tester. Written in C/C++, using TCP/IP communication with gSOAP and NI LabWindows/CVI for the GUI.
Colombelles2008 - 2008Software developer in NXP at High Tech Campus of Eindhoven (Netherlands).
PLT Memory department (Process & Library Technology):
- develops memories for the NXP Bus.
- at the bottom of the microelectronic supply chain
Development of a Graphical User Interface in Tcl/Tk able to display the organization of a given memory and highlight the faulty memory elements where the failures have been detected.