- Technical drawings review (Structure, Piping, lifting devices)
- Material Take-off preparation for purchase
- Coordination between siteworks and office
- Material Certificate review
- Technically in charge of bids for yards for skids fabrication
- Technical clarifications with suppliers
Construction Engineer at site
Project : ROG (KTI, Belgium)
- Site supervision (structure, piping, painting, fireproofing, insulation, electricity and instrumentation,...) for the construction of 4 packages.
- Establishment of progress
- Participating in QC department follow-up (hydrotest packs, ...)
- Free-issued material follow-up
Paris2011 - 2011Development of calculation tools and/or methods applicable to the design of LNG Import and Export Terminals in relation with current projects executed by Technip Malaysia.
Definition phase to understand and review the different LNG facilities
Selection phase to isolate a case study in coordination with actual project needs
Review of existing publications
Identification of main operating parameters for specific studies
Familiarization with available Design Software
Development of Models based on Spreadsheets or Simulation tools like Hysys
Potential Applications of Dynamic Simulation
Interpretation of results and Impact on Equipment sizing & Design parameters
Cergy-Pontoise2010 - 2010Développement d'outils informatiques pour le suivi de l'avancement des projets en cours de l'entreprise.